[Suggestion] Want! Sat. GB back.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad to have saturday free.

You are going to have some players happy and others unhappy with each decision....

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      I said, "Did you pick a server that was closest to your timezone?" I haven't mentioned anything about starting over.

What about it? Closest server to my timezone?
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

He is asking you if you chose a server which has a timezone so the events are convenient for you. If you did not choose such a time zone then that is your fault and cannot be fixed without starting on a new server in a more convenient time zone.

Picking a convenient time-zone is the player's responsibility so R2 cannot do anything to fix your problem.

Comment

I understand it's a language barrier; it's why I haven't teed off yet.

Comment

Then why are arguing the whole points when talking about picking server? Isn't that bummer? If a person don't understanding a topic then post some outside comments then it is pointless. Can't help for those who can't think through!

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
              The server right now I play off-timezone like half day. I always miss most of events (Arena, 2nd WB, GB, etc...) during weekday. The only day I got a chance to earn 850 Honors and Insignia is in Sat and now it gone.

I think it would be helping. I making this suggestion not only just for my own benefited, but for other players as well. It seem R2game wanted all players to active all day long in 7 days. And for someone who at school, work, etc... can't join GB cause them to get forced to play games while at work. Right now, those players can't join GB during weekday; take an ages to rank up.
              That very first sentence is what some of us or keying in on. There has to be a server that is closer to your timezone than "half a day" - unless that is an exaggeration.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                I understand it's a language barrier; it's why I haven't teed off yet.

Also, isn't that sentence too offense? You think all Asian have a problems with languages? or you just don't get the whole topic of this and post outer? [Suggestion]Want! Sat. GB back. NOT!!! [Suggestion] What server should I pick for my timezone

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Ok I will be serious here.

R2 is a publisher of Wartune. They have no rights to alter event times.

I must say that suggestions like this are barking up the wrong tree. Try going to 7Roads...
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Ok I will be serious here.

R2 is a publisher of Wartune. They have no rights to alter event times.

I must say that suggestions like this are barking up the wrong tree. Try going to 7Roads...

Everyone can make a suggestion, that why there a Suggestion and Feedback section in forums. What do you mean by that? R2game only accept post they can manage. And when thing can't manage, tell people to go different forums for suggestion? Get real!
                    Last edited by JohnNguyen; 03-22-2013, 07:53 AM.

----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

You don't get it.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I don't be nice with a person who trash talk languages to me. Be nice and calm when it come to right place!
                        Last edited by JohnNguyen; 03-22-2013, 07:45 AM.

----------------(\_/)
                        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

I think what Condor is trying to say is that R2 is limited to what they can and cannot change. You can suggest everything you want in this forum, from flying monkeys to ferrari mounts, but R2 is bound. And if R2 can't change the times of certain events, then it won't happen because it's not within their power.

Anyhow;

With only 8 guilds participating in the GvG now, there's just no room to play another GB on saturday. The #1 and #2 are decided on Friday already, so who should fight who on saturday?
                          Then we should to back to 16 guilds which isn't going to happen, because a lot of servers have only a few guilds that can compete with one another.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                            With only 8 guilds participating in the GvG now, there's just no room to play another GB on saturday. The #1 and #2 are decided on Friday already, so who should fight who on saturday?
                            Then we should to back to 16 guilds which isn't going to happen, because a lot of servers have only a few guilds that can compete with one another.
                            Not only that, but with every jag-off who has clothes insisting on showing off how cool their clothes are, you wind up with massive server-load and tremendous lag issues during GB anyway; three times a week of that aggravation is more than enough for most people.
                            Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                            Kabam Server 1 - US West
                            Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                            S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              You don't get it.
                              This.

I can see some discrepancy when it comes to server timezone and certain locations in the world but when OP opens up with "off-timezone like half day", it goes down the same road we have all heard dozens of times before.

If he would simply answer the question - and maybe give his RL location, some could better assist. The fact OP want a fourth GB is nice and dandy (hell, I'd like it back for the extra insignias) but when there's such a glaring issue that cannot be avoided, it likely will fall on deaf ears -- namely everyone's.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                                Also, isn't that sentence too offense? You think all Asian have a problems with languages? or you just don't get the whole topic of this and post outer? [Suggestion]Want! Sat. GB back. NOT!!! [Suggestion] What server should I pick for my timezone
                                All I am stating here is either you do not understand some of the nuances in the English language - or you purposely do not want to answer the question. It's your prerogative to not do so - but it sure would fill out some of the glaring holes in information.

Comment

Working...
                                X