Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Rank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Rank

how is it determined and what can i do to increase my guilds rank? is it based on everyone's battle rating or contribution? or something else

i just know guild rank will increased if you had more people do always active and online...

Comment

Would like to know how guild BR and rank are calculated

Comment

Originally posted by WickedlySinful View Post
        Would like to know how guild BR and rank are calculated
        Isnt guild BR the sum of all the members of you guild.

Do you mean guild battles rank?

Comment

interesting, not much is really known about it then thanks for the feedback i'll have to pay attention to what i do and see how the rank changes

Comment

Originally posted by R2320889 View Post
            interesting, not much is really known about it then thanks for the feedback i'll have to pay attention to what i do and see how the rank changes
            Well, we can give a better answer if you can explain what it is what you mean by "Guild rank"? Like Cake said, do you mean the GB ranks? Or the Guild strength rank? or Guild level rank??

Comment

uh not too sure whichever one would get us into the GB we were 19 after the merge and i haven't really done much except kick a few inactive players and recruited maybe 3 players and now we're currently at 16

Comment

Working...
              X