Guild Battle Lag Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle Lag Issues

Just to make it clear, I'm posting this thread by pasting what I submit in my ticket as this matter REALLY irritates us all.
    I'm speaking out of all servers which having the same problem, and not just S128 which I played.

And just to confirm that, the lag issue is NOT from my hardware, and I got a stable connection.

Dear R2Games Team,

I'm certain that you already heard this problem in forum, as well from other tickets regarding GB lag issue.
    But it just got worse. I delayed from 5 minutes last GB to 10 minutes now.
    I, representing the others, demand an explanation and ETA regarding the fix.

Guild Battle is 1 of the main reason we need a guild from the first place.
    But if we're unable to do anything, then what's the point?

And confirming the S1-S6 player's complaints, it all happens AFTER the merge.
    And now I'm wondering, was the merge really a good call?
    Or R2Games simply need a better connection and hardwares?

I've said all I wanted to say.
    And I wish to receive an explanation regarding the matter at the website news, so everyone may confirm as well.
    "Fight for those you have lost, and for those you don't want to lose."
    - Claymore

Server: [S128]Winterlight
    Guild: Overlords
    Name: Easley

moving to game discussion...
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
      moving to game discussion...
      There was no merge in s1 and since 1.5 half of the guild lag like hell in war, some cant even play, i just have like 5 seconds delay wich in combat is a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
        There was no merge in s1 and since 1.5 half of the guild lag like hell in war, some cant even play, i just have like 5 seconds delay wich in combat is a mess.
        I still got hugs though *smoooooooooochies*
        ♥Hell♥
        Sybian
        S1 - VictisHNR
        *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Just an update.
          The delay between me doing anything - including chats, moving, using skills, and battling - since around 20.25 server time, gone from 10 minutes to a freaking 32 minutes.

Now I wonder why the hell would that be?
          - Claymore

Comment

this problem is still not fixed yet.. already ticketed GMs about this, since more than a week ago. still no reply, no updates yet.

Comment

I demand an explanation. This thread only being moved to the game discussion by a moderator, but with no answer at all from any administrators.

Tell me something, have any of you developers/administrators played another MMORPG games?
              If you do, do you realize that no matter how many servers they got, there seem to have minimum lag.
              I for once only got 4-10 seconds delay during the most crowded time at any other games I played.

But during guild battle, I got 32 minutes? What the hell is going on?!
              - Claymore

Comment

Working...
              X