Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystaloids event or adding them to guild shop....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystaloids event or adding them to guild shop....

Hi,

I would like to see anykind of crystaloinds event in this game...
    I think during the time i have played this game i never seen one.
    Not everyone wants to have legendary stuff, they just want to have full PVE set that takes ages to gather.

Legendary stones you can buy from Guild, but cystaloids you can only buy from mystery shop (lvl 4 with 20 balens) and you will need 800 of those for lvl 50 pve gear... and even more for lvl 60 pve set.

So would be awesome to see event or other means to gather crystaloids added to this game.

-ConzA

Collect keys and farm the summoner in normal GoD.

It doesn't take that long.
    You want something, you work for it.

PvE set (even non-legendary) should be for those who spent time and effort to work for it.

I spent more than 5-6 days farming crystaloids. On some days, I spent 4 hours and on others, I spent 2 hours.
    Did you ever do that?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

All the time, still takes way too long to get 800 crystaloinds needed for lvl 50 pve gear...
      even if you farm them dungeons give you avarage of 5 a run about 15 a day.
      If you do summoner... You do 1 summon run ( 20 summons ) you can get 35 a day.
      But you cant do this more than once a week max. ( out of keys ).

So yes i have done it. I have over 600 crystaloids, but this wasnt the reason i wrote this thread.
      I would like other tha play less than me and me ofc to have possibility to get lvl 50 pve before they hit level 65+

-ConzA

Comment

Originally posted by ConzA View Post

So yes i have done it. I have over 600 crystaloids, but this wasnt the reason i wrote this thread.
        I would like other tha play less than me and me ofc to have possibility to get lvl 50 pve before they hit level 65+
        1. No. You haven't done that. You did not have 800.

2. I put in so much effort and I get the set. You want yourself and others who didn't in enough effort to get the same set as me? How is that fair to me?

3. If it's so difficult, you can go and play tetris instead.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          1. No. You haven't done that. You did not have 800.

2. I put in so much effort and I get the set. You want yourself and others who didn't in enough effort to get the same set as me? How is that fair to me?

3. If it's so difficult, you can go and play tetris instead.
          1. You mean i havent farm crystaloids cause i dont have 800 ? lol
          2. yes, this game is not fair... if you dont like it go play tetris or something.
          3. Who ever mentioned its difficult ? Its easy as eating, but it takes long time.

Comment

Originally posted by ConzA View Post
            1. You mean i havent farm crystaloids cause i dont have 800 ? lol
            2. yes, this game is not fair... if you dont like it go play tetris or something.
            3. Who ever mentioned its difficult ? Its easy as eating, but it takes long time.
            I'm so sorry you didn't get the set.
            But you won't be able to get it unless you put in effort.

Or, each item is available in the mystery shop for 12k balens. Just refresh enough and you can get the entire set for 48k balens.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

yeah me too, but dont worry i will have it soon.

Comment

Working...
              X