Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

i wish this would happen in server merges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wish this would happen in server merges

im no stranger to a server merge, but i WISH they would change the way they merge servers. for example merge any server from 1 - 50 with their counterpart but in the hundreds mark (like 179 - 129)

THAT WAY the servers in servers 1 - 50 will have an influx of NEW players from the other servers, although i can see how that would totally ruin some of the fun with the newer servers XD

Ouch! I can hear the whinning from here: "Not fair!" "I'm quitting!" "Overpowered!" "Open another oceanic server!" (I know that last statement might not seem to make sense, but some ppl randomly post that new oceanic server request randomly anywhere; so probably would be a follow up post lol)
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

yes! open a new oceanic server!

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Pls open a new oceanic server !

Comment

open oceanic server......no whale cant open new server

Comment

Sooo, if I get this right, this idea means that lets say S2 to be merged with S178?

I wouldn't judge this as a good idea.
            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
            Mage: Existence (G.M)
            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Sorry, don't think that anything will make people rush to play older servers. If you start a newer server you have a chance to keep up with people for awhile til the big spenders come out and play. If you go to an older server, you get stuck with very high world prosperity which makes you level ultrafast. No chance to save daru or kyanite or any of the other things you wish you had done when you started out your first character. You would not have a chance to get into a guild battle because everyone would be ultra higher than you and established. So you are left with trying to do your Group Arenas and Battlegrounds and slowly, oh so slowly, get that PVP set. .... Nope don't see this as anyone's real wish, more like several people's nightmares.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

I know, but wish they would merge servers with other active servers. XD although there would be mass confusion

Comment

Working...
                X