How to spend your Balens wisely

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to spend your Balens wisely

I am not making a guide thread, i will post here the best things you can spend your balens on and the worst from my end, feel free to correct me or add some other stuff that you think it's a good thing to spend your balens on, of course i am talking about the regular cashers that have limited amount of balens, not the exceptions that have unlimited.

From my part:
    Best things to buy:
    - VIP status: The no cooldown helps alot at start but the main reason you need this is the extra 50% ( more for higher lvl VIP's ) exp you get from Campaigns and MP dungeons
    - Crypt Keys, always a must, usualy people after 55 ( some sooner) can do catas to 100- so if you do not use a crypt key you get - 100 tokens, - 1 mil exp/day...so that is 75 balens for 100 tokens and 1 mil exp, a good bargain.
    - Wings: If you can spare 2000 balens they are a must, since they give base stats+ % stats they will help you from the start to the end
    - Lvl 1 Clothes: 4x lvl 1 clothes = 1.6k balens and that is 20 extra rage at the start of every fight, worth every penny, lvling them up that is a different story
    Worst things:
    - Clothes higher then lvl 3, and wings higher then lvl 2. The buffs for this items ( espacialy wings) tend to either stay the same at every lvl or go lower and the price goes up incredibly much.
    - 100% buff at WB- This is only worth it for 1 or 2 players on the server, the top 2 archers only..the others waste 200 balens to get from 150% buff to 200% buff..that is 25% more gold. Let us say you are a top player and archer that gets 1 mil/ WB run with 50% buff, that means that you will get 1.25 mil gold..so it is 250k gold for 200 balens, not worth it
    - This might cause a controversy but my personal opinion is that Rebuy at WB is not worth it only in a certain situation : if you can use less then 10 rebuys to get top 3
    - Gold Alchemy, Daru Alchemy- pure ****, no comment
    - Farm seeds- pure **** 2, no comments- the only way i find that this could be viable is if they make a 24 or 48h seed so you buy them if you leave town or something.

Feel free to comment, correct and tell me what you think still have not perfected yet the art of buying good stuff for the right price
    Last edited by CrownQ; 03-21-2013, 09:51 AM.

- wait for events or special sales.

Comment

socketing rods(i always wait for the offers on this, always are offers with like 3-5 socketings rods with some luck stones for the price of one) and 100% exp scrolls are good....

Comment

I did not mention socketing rods because after a time you change your gear slowly and you eventualy have enough from Altar with out being forced to spend your limited amount of balens, and yes waiting for events or special sales also is a good way to spend your balens, but keep in mind 90% of the event/special sales are ****.
        And about double exp scroll. It is not all that good. Let me explain. You get 100% from the normal MP, 50% (at least)from VIP ( if you do not have VIP you will not have scrolls either probably) and 50% from the daily 50% scroll and 10% from lvl 3 friendship. So this is 210% exp in a daily basis, with the double exp you get from 210% to 260%, decent, but not at the top

Comment

Well you can't buy VIP with balens, but I agree it's a wise purchase. Wings, clothes are good as they are permanent boosts. Crypt Keys are good but they are also dropping very heavily lately from both campaigns and mp chests so wait til you did your stamina and your runs before doing cata or purchasing for the next day's cata.

I agree on the alchemy, good only in certain situations when you are just shy of daru for upgrade or gold for that enchant but do not do more than once, not cost effective at all. Agree on the revives at WB, I pretty much only use balens when I have them to revive to try for final hit. So far it's worked three times. (Not holding my breath after titles come out, though) No reason whatsoever to buy the balen seeds. Nothing really good is available in shop. If they were selling voucher and victory seeds I'd be all over it though

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

What would be awesome, is make it so people can sell balens for gold to other players. Just saying. >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
              Crypt Keys are good but they are also dropping very heavily lately from both campaigns and mp chests so wait til you did your stamina and your runs before doing cata or purchasing for the next day's cata.
              Why would a casher waste keys on campaigns?

Comment

4x lvl 1 clothes

Only 3 clothes which give rage

No mention of gems or marketplace?

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  Why would a casher waste keys on campaigns?
                  Easy, cause some of the cashers are not the ones all hardcore move ahead gotta have the PVE **** now. I do it because I do enjoy the things I get from chests. I am a light casher, I VIP and very rarely donate for balens but it allowed me to get clothes and the jaguar mount which was just cute. Mostly I get my balens from the free offers. Btw, you may see it as a waste, I don't. So therefore it's not a waste on a campaign now is it?

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by CrownQ View Post
                    I did not mention socketing rods because after a time you change your gear slowly and you eventualy have enough from Altar with out being forced to spend your limited amount of balens, and yes waiting for events or special sales also is a good way to spend your balens, but keep in mind 90% of the event/special sales are ****.
                    And about double exp scroll. It is not all that good. Let me explain. You get 100% from the normal MP, 50% (at least)from VIP ( if you do not have VIP you will not have scrolls either probably) and 50% from the daily 50% scroll and 10% from lvl 3 friendship. So this is 210% exp in a daily basis, with the double exp you get from 210% to 260%, decent, but not at the top
                    yea but u need more than 1 scroll for running mp dungeon attemps and your campaignblitz, i use 50% free scroll for blitzing campaign and 100% for mp dungeon attemps it makes a big difference than using 1 scroll for mp dungeon and no scroll to campaign

Comment

Originally posted by Steliosdb View Post
                      yea but u need more than 1 scroll for running mp dungeon attemps and your campaignblitz, i use 50% free scroll for blitzing campaign and 100% for mp dungeon attemps it makes a big difference than using 1 scroll for mp dungeon and no scroll to campaign
                      I understand your opinion, in order to maximize your exp and also do not waste menny balens, you can blitz the reminaing scroll after the dungeons ( usualy 25 minutes) with 5 campaigns, thats 100 stamina, you have 60 left if you used altar which you just leave for the next day, and once every 2 or 3 days you use your double exp if you want to, but peresonaly i don't like it that much

Comment

Originally posted by CrownQ View Post
                        I understand your opinion, in order to maximize your exp and also do not waste menny balens, you can blitz the reminaing scroll after the dungeons ( usualy 25 minutes) with 5 campaigns, thats 100 stamina, you have 60 left if you used altar which you just leave for the next day, and once every 2 or 3 days you use your double exp if you want to, but peresonaly i don't like it that much
                        usually 25?? i usually get 15 mins left scroll after mp dungeon, sometimes 10 mins....

Comment

Wings level 3 is actually very good... that +60 and 1% extra in PDEF and MDEF will give you a great stat boost and also good boosts in the future(that 1% extra will add up everytime you increase your defenses)

Comment

Working...
                          X