Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to save 3500 years of your life. Level 12 gems.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm.. nice joke.. so if u make money and put inside your own wallet.. nobody cares... why u cares so much about others? privacy pls LOL.
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
      I dont think any browser games have private servers and also did you know that it is illegal to host private servers. Not just that it will ban you from game but you can be sued by the company if you do host one. If you don't believe me just google it. Private servers are a terrible thing and if the company feels the need to take action they can very well do so. Tempering with any of the game files is against the law bc you are basically breaking into the company.
      Court will do nothing if you host free private server. enjoy dreaming.

Comment

if u get a lvl 2 gem that is catacombs giving you 4 level 1 gems you can get level 3 gems as well giving you 16 level 1 gems (by your math) so if you gather gems and some of them are higher levels then you come out with much different numbers. As for the private server coment ant and lack of suit look up nexon and their fights with private servers and hack sites multi billion dolllar lawsuit. Now if u want that money to go back to their players base now we can keep dreaming lol....

Comment

They don't want players to max out. They want us to constantly be working towards something. And they know players are willing to spend so they make everything get increasingly expensive as it levels up to take full advantage of that. No one will reach level 12 gems unless the spend a crazy amount of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Xlrate View Post
            So I had some fun with maths today ....
            Thanks I enjoyed the post. I too do this kind of math in this game from time to time and end up giggling (or depressed, in the case of L50 PvE gear and L4 crystaloids). I'll just say as a free player I'm lucky I can only make some L5 gems. Look, I just bought immortality! lawl
            Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

For lvl 12 gems you get alot higre gems frome Necropolis you get lvl 4 gems at lvl 10 maby higre in lvl 30 osv.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Don't forget that we free players can't even have lvl 6-8 gem synth formulas

Enjoy lvl 9-12 gem transposers from Necropolis without lvl 6 gems yet rofl.

Comment

every1 that keeps playing will eventually have lvl 12 gems in version 1.61 theres a spree sale of very cheap soul crystals gems and crystaloids any1 want links pm me i hope the prices are the same as chinese version doubt it but if they are even close will be very nice put it this way i cant see lvl 80 soul engraveing being hard to get and high lvl gems very easy also

Comment

Working...
                  X