jobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jobs

they should offer admin jobs to any players who are qualified... if they can't fix the bugs, maybe they need help... and no i don't mean the forum admin :P

Major problem with that is all the people thinking they are qualified cause they can google

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

lolz i was referring to actual programmers XD

Comment

Originally posted by Moonsoul121 View Post
        they should offer admin jobs to any players who are qualified... if they can't fix the bugs, maybe they need help... and no i don't mean the forum admin :P
        You need to go to school and get a degree. Why do people think that any player can be a GM of a mmo. Most mmos require you to have an education of some sort to be a game master. Especially a programmer or dev you need a degree. This will never happen.

Comment

true, but i really doubt that among the 10 MILLION players here there is not a single graduate of computer programming.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordmatt View Post
            true, but i really doubt that among the 10 MILLION players here there is not a single graduate of computer programming.
            The good ones have already been sniped by lucrative prospects.

Comment

... do we really need the good ones... considering even the GMs here are... for lack of a better word... not here... Heck, i'd want a mediocre programmer as long as his attentive to OUR plights as gamers.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                You need to go to school and get a degree. Why do people think that any player can be a GM of a mmo. Most mmos require you to have an education of some sort to be a game master. Especially a programmer or dev you need a degree. This will never happen.
                Why do you think that gamers are students? and also, i said QUALIFIED players, not RANDOM players. Meaning they have an actual degree that tells EVERYONE that they have ALREADY STUDIED AND GRADUATED in being a programmer. geez, i play this game and IM already done with school.

Next time read before you write. NOT every player in Wartune is qualified in everything. Heck, a registered nurse can play this game as well as an architect but that does NOT mean that because they graduated they are qualified to be game developers. or should be hired as Games Masters (unless they somehow prove themselves to said company that would hire them)
                Last edited by Lordmatt; 03-21-2013, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X