Automatic Billing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic Billing

heres another one for you .. they will bill you on your account with out contacting . If you apply for a one month vip you have automatically signed up for them to bill and collect money from your account . It Is not a one time trial as claimed on the vip package but monthly billed be aware that it will come automatically by any method that you pay from be it paypal or credit card
    What is really annoying is that there is no contact to be able to cancel the account , only a claim ticket . The phone number with your bill is only a collection agent , and your told to file a ticket on 2 games support . As they offer no refund and ... . no apology for this , nor any statement on thier site that this will be taken from your account at thier discrimination .
    Make sure you go into your paypal and cancel any payments from your site or contact your credit card company and make sure that any more payments are not automatically taken with out your approval

Originally posted by Arazian View Post
    heres another one for you .. they will bill you on your account with out contacting . If you apply for a one month vip you have automatically signed up for them to bill and collect money from your account . It Is not a one time trial as claimed on the vip package but monthly billed be aware that it will come automatically by any method that you pay from be it paypal or credit card
    What is really annoying is that there is no contact to be able to cancel the account , only a claim ticket . The phone number with your bill is only a collection agent , and your told to file a ticket on 2 games support . As they offer no refund and ... . no apology for this , nor any statement on thier site that this will be taken from your account at thier discrimination .
    Make sure you go into your paypal and cancel any payments from your site or contact your credit card company and make sure that any more payments are not automatically taken with out your approval
    You can cancel VIP directly in your account on the R2 site. Do some research and you be able to find this very easy. Also this it not a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Arazian View Post
      You bring up a good point. There can be issues regarding this. Do what Oxy stated.

However, be careful with chargebacks of any sort (even line items) as they can lead to your account being banned (unsure if this is permanent since your issue is just wanting the recurring portion of the VIP being removed). Work with R2's ticket system on this. Unfortunately, if there are no monthly refunds issued, you have to make a decision - full cancellation of the account or adamantly stating to remove VIP.

Comment

Well I signed up for VIP through PayPal, and I read the terms and conditions, as it said in the payment box 'Future payments', and it stated in the terms and conditions that basically future payments were taken automatically. I wasn't really happy about it as I don't really like having direct debits but I went ahead with it anyway. I'd much prefer to pay monthly (manually) and not monthly/direct debit. I cancelled my VIP on another server as I joined a new one. When I went to file a ticket to cancel it, it told me not to, and to go to my R2Games account and cancel it there. It has been cancelled on the server and on the website, I just hope it has been cancelled by them too and that I do not get charged.

However, I do agree that in game it tells you that you are signing up for 1 month. The only reason I read the terms and conditions on PayPal was because I noticed the 'Future payments'. Not sure how you pay yours, but it sucks if you weren't notified about being charged automatically in the future, and that's not really acceptable.
        Perseverance is better than defeat.

Comment

Vip is a subscription service, but there are no refunds and any chargeback is clearly covered in the Terms of Service as leading to your account being either temporary or permanently suspended so be very careful with that. If you have canceled your VIP at the R2store you will not be billed for further months and your VIP will expire when this period runs out.

@oxy, might not be a suggestion but in a way it was feedback.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
          X