Honor rank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honor rank

I know lv49 is capped at 88k. Does anyone know what is the honor cap on a lv59?

My hypothesis is Imperial Commander... I think Lord Divine rank is for a level 61 player and above.
    If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
    -quoted from R.K.

Comment

I'd like to know the exact number though.. Currently sitting at 146000

Comment

lol bully BG lvl up noob!

Comment

Originally posted by R27403069 View Post
          oh sure... go ahead if calling me noob if that makes you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
            I'd like to know the exact number though.. Currently sitting at 146000
            No idea.. Just test it yourself.. Maybe you are the first one who will know it...

You know, we are experiencing fun things that you do not experience, cause we are testing and trying out lots of things... And with it, we know and learn more than most of the players here.
            If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
            -quoted from R.K.

Comment

I'm lvling in 2 days time so.. unless it's 152000 else i can't tell.

Comment

elite crusdaer is mac for your current bg...level up and move on same like how crusader is max for lvl 39 bg
                IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                  elite crusdaer is mac for your current bg...level up and move on same like how crusader is max for lvl 39 bg
                  I'm at high commander atm. Plan was to hit IC before going 60 BG but no honor day + 3 days w/o GA/BG killed my plan. Got to work on it slowly through 60BG + GB's honor. Impossible to hit 3k honor cap with 55k BR in 60s range for me.

Comment

its ok ill tell you what its like to have IC gg also your fine I am the one that won't set foot in bg at 60 for a while

Comment

its ok ill tell you what its like to have IC gg also your fine I am the one that won't set foot in bg at 60 for a while
                      yeah especially when u are 8-9 days behind. gg

Comment

55K BR isn't enough for you to get 3k honor? then you're indeed a noob.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          55K BR isn't enough for you to get 3k honor? then you're indeed a noob.
                          For 60 bracket? and how would i know when i'm not even in the bracket yet. Brainless

Comment

Working...
                          X