Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

PURE luck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PURE luck

Captured as they appeared, no astral pick up...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Astralzz.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	1735132
    Last edited by Kwstas118; 03-21-2013, 07:32 PM.

You said it, pure (bad) luck.

Comment

i usually close the astral window after 3rd misfortune in a row and reopen it a few mins later. superstitious, but helps me not to rage

Comment

You need to use LadeeGaga's method. Guaranteed of purples and oranges.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          And even with that method 1-3 stars give shitloads of misfortunes.

It's a fact that astro got nerfed like crazy.

Comment

Hell, i'm still feeling forced to do astral for variety of reasons even after nerf. and i have spent more than several millions of gold and landed on best star quite loads of times and didn't get any orange at all lately.

As if it was nerfed even more after maintenance maybe...

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
            i usually close the astral window after 3rd misfortune in a row and reopen it a few mins later. superstitious, but helps me not to rage
            Lol yeah man, i'm feeling the same except it's with about 7 misfortunes in a row... and thats not enough, i get 3-5 misfortunes in a row from 2nd star... and even green astral from 4th astral, very rageprovoking...

Comment

Originally posted by anupras View Post
              several millions of gold
              Heh.

You've barely started.

I've spent around ~50mil gold on astrals and mine still need work.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                Heh.

You've barely started.

I've spent around ~50mil gold on astrals and mine still need work.
                More than several millions... Just to not make this sound that bad yet, lol. Although truly not as much as you yet

But yeah astro was already expensive... Now they make it even more expensive xp and good quality astral gain wise. Even harder to get closer to max in astrals now lol.

Comment

I spent over 50m gold yesterday on astrals and only got 1 orange lol, it used to be on average 1m gold for 1 orange.

Comment

In our server, there are few players who can get 2 - 3 orange astrals consequently.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Can you please stop spreading this around. It isn't real. It's all in your head. I get tons of blues and purples by just clicking. I also get tons of misfortunes and greens by just clicking. It's all by luck of the draw. There is no secret method of doing this and devs wouldn't be putting Easter eggs in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                        Can you please stop spreading this around. It isn't real. It's all in your head. I get tons of blues and purples by just clicking. I also get tons of misfortunes and greens by just clicking. It's all by luck of the draw. There is no secret method of doing this and devs wouldn't be putting Easter eggs in this game.
                        He's joking.

Comment

Working...
                        X