Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

3/21 maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/21 maintenance

ok so my guild told me that there is a maintenance in 60min t will cancle final wb *** r2 this is ridiculouse u messed up with the whole arena **** now u are cutting wb over a maintenance i see the future r2 will die off i predict in a year r2 will shut down.
    REASONS"
    1)lck of comunication
    2)horrible decisions
    3)they have lost alot of thier cashers
    4)people are sick of the screw ups

honestly words cannot described how mad i am.people need wb but yet r2 cancles it for a maintenance that could have waited

Comment

If your gonna shut us down, TELL US WHY!!! One game we used to play, they told us stuff, and it was even better when the devs would flash stuff across the screen, like the voice of GOD. Direct communication was Awesome, even though we'd be bugged out, stopped or whatever, they explained What and Why beforehand. If you mess with something, tell us the darn details. We don't like surprises. IE, the server is shutting down FOR EMERGENCY MAINTAINENCE FOR 1 HOUR or A quick server reboot or SOMETHING. Please please please.... the more you tell us, the happier we are.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Is this for all servers?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

for s2 it says server shutdown in 50min im beyond mad to be honest i need the gold and daru this is bull **** runescape was better then this i think its pathetic that r2 just loves making mistakes

Comment

from what a guildie said there wasnt any of that on europe servers, so i am guessing teh Eastern Servers are going down?

Comment

i honestly dont know but lol guess what no word from r2 staff or gm!!!!!!!!!!!! like usual this game sucks im to my breaking point

Comment

Just relax... they are trying to fix things
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by antiprincess View Post
                  i honestly dont know but lol guess what no word from r2 staff or gm!!!!!!!!!!!! like usual this game sucks im to my breaking point
                  S2 is an EST server. It could possibly mean they are repairing the events that have plagued those servers for the past week - as Condor said.

Comment

why relax when it affects progress its bullcrap is it really important to cut out a big thing people do no they are ust trying to get people mad and its working

Comment

why relax when it affects progress its bullcrap is it really important to cut out a big thing people do no they are ust trying to get people mad and its working
                      I'm on EST too.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

So... multiple servers having big issues affecting almost every facet of their gameplay experience versus you wanting a world boss. Which would you pick?

Comment

it sucks when shutting down without telling us what is the problems. R2 u sucks, wish your company die off .

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            Just relax... they are trying to fix things
                            For me it is not the fact that they are shutting down the server as much as there is NO INFORMATION about it here. In the last hour some one should have put a post with the estimated down time and what servers were affected.

Comment

Yea, R2 got NO sense of responsibility, the worst company i ever seen. at least update us with information, sooooo regret for the money i spent it here.

Comment

Working...
                              X