Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please bring back skeleton key in shop

Please bring back skeleton key in shop

I'm afraid with Level 50 PvE equipment being sold in the mystery shop for 12k balens, now there's no chance of skeleton key pack.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      I'm afraid with Level 50 PvE equipment being sold in the mystery shop for 12k balens, now there's no chance of skeleton key pack.
      I need lvl 60 PVE not 50 and i need Keys !!!!

Comment

One item of level 50 PvE is 12k.
        One item of level 60 PvE should be out in mystery shop for about 24k balens after the new patch is released.

With this in mind, R2 will not give you cheap skeleton keys pack. It's profit-driven market.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

One item of level 50 PvE is 12k.
          One item of level 60 PvE should be out in mystery shop for about 24k balens after the new patch is released.

With this in mind, R2 will not give you cheap skeleton keys pack. It's profit-driven market.
          if they think anyone will pay close to 300$ for one piece of equipment they are smoking crack

Comment

Some people actually paid ~300$ for level 5 wings.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Some people actually paid ~300$ for level 5 wings.
              That's wings though. Still a lot of money but at least wings is just one part and gives you full stats. 300 dollars for one piece no one will buy that. You don't get any bonus out of just 1 piece. You need the full set to get the best bonus and I highly doubt anyone will pay 960 dollars for a full set of lvl 60 pve gear. If anyone does they are either millionairs that don't give a flying duck, or they are incredibly stupid and addicted to this game. Lastly, you say that R2 is a profit driven market. They be banking more cash having more key pack sales and other kind of sales than trying to sell one item for a large amount of money to a very select few of people. If they were smart they would have more sales going on and lower the prices of the shop. I guarantee you they will get much more profit than they are now.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                That's wings though. Still a lot of money but at least wings is just one part and gives you full stats. 300 dollars for one piece no one will buy that. You don't get any bonus out of just 1 piece. You need the full set to get the best bonus and I highly doubt anyone will pay 960 dollars for a full set of lvl 60 pve gear. If anyone does they are either millionairs that don't give a flying duck, or they are incredibly stupid and addicted to this game. Lastly, you say that R2 is a profit driven market. They be banking more cash having more key pack sales and other kind of sales than trying to sell one item for a large amount of money to a very select few of people. If they were smart they would have more sales going on and lower the prices of the shop. I guarantee you they will get much more profit than they are now.
                If you'd watched the video, one recurring theme is "to prevent players from maxing out". At this moment in time, selling key packs will allow players to quickly ascend in strength. This does not bode well for the company.
                I'm not defending nor attacking them. This is a business model and I state it as what it is.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Denise_Mellon View Post
                  if they think anyone will pay close to 300$ for one piece of equipment they are smoking crack
                  if you think no one will pay close to 300$ for one piece of equipment, then you have no idea.

Comment

If you'd watched the video, one recurring theme is "to prevent players from maxing out". At this moment in time, selling key packs will allow players to quickly ascend in strength. This does not bode well for the company.
                    I'm not defending nor attacking them. This is a business model and I state it as what it is.
                    Thing is though as I stated if they really wanted money they would put out more sales. What they are doing seems like a quick buck and close down the game type of deal. It shows that they really don't care about the playerbase or there games. That they just want to take people's money and then eventually close down the company. If they want to last long this isn't the way they should go about doing it. Lastly, I just don't see anyone paying 960 dollars for a full set of lvl 60 pve gear. That isn't even end game gear. Not to mention with the 20x summoning out they be really stupid to spend that much for something that takes no longer than 20 days provided you have enough keys ofcourse. To end this on slightly off topic statement I don't see what fascinates people so much to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on this game anyway. Sure it is fun and people love the competition but surely there are better games out there that can give you more bang for your buck.

Comment

Thing is though as I stated if they really wanted money they would put out more sales. What they are doing seems like a quick buck and close down the game type of deal. It shows that they really don't care about the playerbase or there games. That they just want to take people's money and then eventually close down the company. If they want to last long this isn't the way they should go about doing it. Lastly, I just don't see anyone paying 960 dollars for a full set of lvl 60 pve gear. That isn't even end game gear. Not to mention with the 20x summoning out they be really stupid to spend that much for something that takes no longer than 20 days provided you have enough keys ofcourse. To end this on slightly off topic statement I don't see what fascinates people so much to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on this game anyway. Sure it is fun and people love the competition but surely there are better games out there that can give you more bang for your buck.
                      I know PLENTY of players who would shell out a grand for PvE60. That's *cheap* for buy-in.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                        if you think no one will pay close to 300$ for one piece of equipment, then you have no idea.
                        Last edited by Denise_Mellon; 03-22-2013, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          I know PLENTY of players who would shell out a grand for PvE60. That's *cheap* for buy-in.
                          They are incredibly dumb then. I can some what understand shelling out a grand for crystaloids or something when they have that pay to recharge/consume event going on. Since you get way more from your dollar than you do buy buying 12k or 24k per set piece in the mystery shop. People who buy those items are easy really rich lazy players that are able to afford throw out 1k dollars like it were 10 dollars, or they just dumb and do not know that it be much better in the long run to just save keys and get the pieces yourself. I still don't think anyone even bought those lvl 50 gear in the mystery shop anyway. I don't think anyone is that crazy to have done so. The mount is cheaper and more effective than those one piece gear in mystery shop. So they get you more for what you spend. I just don't see people spending that much money to get 1 piece of gear in the mystery shop. Makes no sense at all.

Comment

Only stupid to remove stuff.

Is even more expensive me keys.

you need 5 or 6 keys x 75 or what them costed.

And you pay 149 for one lvl 60 legeds stones in the market.

And you get maby 1 or 2 stones frome Summon but for that is no reson to remove the key if people want overpay for the keys and go summon let them do it.
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

They are incredibly dumb then. I can some what understand shelling out a grand for crystaloids or something when they have that pay to recharge/consume event going on. Since you get way more from your dollar than you do buy buying 12k or 24k per set piece in the mystery shop. People who buy those items are easy really rich lazy players that are able to afford throw out 1k dollars like it were 10 dollars, or they just dumb and do not know that it be much better in the long run to just save keys and get the pieces yourself. I still don't think anyone even bought those lvl 50 gear in the mystery shop anyway. I don't think anyone is that crazy to have done so. The mount is cheaper and more effective than those one piece gear in mystery shop. So they get you more for what you spend. I just don't see people spending that much money to get 1 piece of gear in the mystery shop. Makes no sense at all.
                              You state they are "dumb" in your first sentence but in the very next one state, "you can understand shelling out a grand for crystalloids". It doesn't matter WHEN or WHAT they would hold for those crystalloids (recharge, consume, other). The fact a grand ultimately gets the "'loids" to inevitably turn around and synth the 60 gear (provided they have tokens for the pieces - a far easier feat) shows even you agree.

It's interesting you utilize the word "dumb" quite a bit when it comes to the habits of more affluent players. Have you watched that CEO video too many times? :P

Comment

Working...
                              X