Remove animation of VIP coin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove animation of VIP coin

let's face it, we know that VIP coin is fixed to some extend, so why do we need to have the suspense after every spin, its a waste of time, couldn't it be just like the one-click, except that its 1 coin at a time?

Considering it is only ideal to use the wheel when you have at least 36 tokens to get all 8 spins I see no need in wasting the the time to implement this feature.

Comment

they should just give us the low items daily...I know of NO ONE that has won anything better than seeds or training whips so showing a chance to win any better is just misleading and insulting.

Comment

Euh... there is a "Spin All" button now, which gives you your rewards instantly.

Originally posted by R27888585 View Post
        they should just give us the low items daily...I know of NO ONE that has won anything better than seeds or training whips so showing a chance to win any better is just misleading and insulting.
        I've won gems, skeleton keys and other useful things.

Comment

I won gems 4 times,.... posted SS of my 2 back to back wins and after reading the replies, decided why bother
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

lvl 1 and 2 gems don't count kit

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
              lvl 1 and 2 gems don't count kit
              There's no lvl 1 or 2 gems on that wheel. Only 5+ I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                There's no lvl 1 or 2 gems on that wheel. Only 5+ I believe.
                .... there are lev 2 gem...

Comment

Originally posted by donatkentang View Post
                  .... there are lev 2 gem...
                  Ah yea my bad forgot they have a few in there, but majority of time they are only 5+. At least recently I never got some low lvl gems from that. Usually the normal, keys, gold, daru, hp pack, etc. There isn't any lvl 1 gems though.

Comment

lol how funny is it that a moderator has won a prize but us normal players have yet to see a level 5 gem...when r2games shows me some respect and unlocks my account I might gain some back from them right now all i see are greedy lying thieves and sorry Miss Moderator but the VIP wheel is a joke...they probably only pay out to big spenders or moderators

Comment

Originally posted by R27888585 View Post
                      lol how funny is it that a moderator has won a prize but us normal players have yet to see a level 5 gem...when r2games shows me some respect and unlocks my account I might gain some back from them right now all i see are greedy lying thieves and sorry Miss Moderator but the VIP wheel is a joke...they probably only pay out to big spenders or moderators
                      I have won a lv5 gem on 1 occasion so it can happen.

The wheel is not a joke as you so put it. In fact I am very happy to either get 560k gold every 2-3 days, along with 5 extra skeleton keys, or save them up and use when I have a major need for gold or skeleton keys.

However, I do agree that it would be more prudent to remove the mass numbers of gems from the wheel,which would in turn accurately portray the chances of winning one!

Comment

Working...
                      X