Events for Non-USA players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events for Non-USA players

Hi...how about putting on some events eg World Boss, Group Arena etc at times were people living in different time zones other than the US can play them at a civilized hour. I live in Asian time Zone so WB is at 1.30am, 6.30am and 12.30pm certainly not conducive to a good night sleep. Between 2pm and 1.30am prime time for us there are no events on at all.

Thanks

Dave

Beware incoming if you dont like it change server.
    CRCSUX
    Knight
    S50

Comment

Originally posted by xxguruxx View Post
      Hi...how about putting on some events eg World Boss, Group Arena etc at times were people living in different time zones other than the US can play them at a civilized hour. I live in Asian time Zone so WB is at 1.30am, 6.30am and 12.30pm certainly not conducive to a good night sleep. Between 2pm and 1.30am prime time for us there are no events on at all.

Thanks

Dave
      There are lots of different servers in other time zones. All the event times are server time. So you already have events that are for Non USA. Btw, I may be in the USA but I live on NZ time zones for personal reasons. So I am also playing during odd times for most people.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Thanks

Dave
        In which server/timezone are you currently playing?

Comment

I am in server 145, +9:30 GMT plus 1 hour daylight saving....This server was recommended to me by the game when I signed up, it never mentioned that there are different time zones on different servers....clearly this could be managed better. Besides that I am not clear on why it would be an issue to events right through the day????

p.s. I thought this thread was to make suggestions as to how to improve the game??? That is all I am trying to do here.
          Last edited by xxguruxx; 03-22-2013, 12:31 AM.

Comment

I am in server 145, +9:30 GMT plus 1 hour daylight saving....This server was recommended to me by the game when I signed up, it never mentioned that there are different time zones on different servers....clearly this could be managed better. Besides that I am not clear on why it would be an issue to events right through the day????

p.s. I thought this thread was to make suggestions as to how to improve the game??? That is all I am trying to do here.
            It is common sense to look around all the servers. There is a + sign to click on the server list on the left side of the website. Sure R2 probably should manage it better and put the recommended servers by the country timezone you are in. However, I don't see the point as it isn't hard to find all the servers. It just takes another few seconds. Point is don't be lazy and learn to read the whole website better. If English isn't the best for you go google translate or find someone to help you out. Another thing you could have done was join that server and asked the world chat what timezone this is in before you actually started to get through it. Their are tons of ways to fix the problem you have. So no R2 doesn't have to change anything. They should and it be helpful but they don't have to. It is your fault for not being more patient and trying to browse the website better.

Comment

Yeah, it could be managed better.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
              X