new troops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new troops

would it not be a good idea to be able to trade in your other troops for the new troops coming out...after all if you buy a new car you dont keep the one you have already .. i would suggest a 25pc trade in value for the old troops. in other words all the daru it cost to get your troops to their current level 25pc could be reclaimed, just a thought guys.

I agree...or they could just start your new troops off with the equivalent daru skills that were on your other troops. I doubt it will happen though r2games greed tends to overshadow any chance of making a system that would benefit the player without making them pay for it

Comment

its the same on every version of the game by different providers,dont think that will change and takes the fun out of daru gathering XD
      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by R27888585 View Post
        I agree...or they could just start your new troops off with the equivalent daru skills that were on your other troops. I doubt it will happen though r2games greed tends to overshadow any chance of making a system that would benefit the player without making them pay for it
        You had months to save up daru. You are suppose to stop at a certain lvl with your knights/angels just you did with your pallies when you went to use gryphons or your gryphons when you went to change for knights/angels. You had plenty of time to save up enough daru for your new troops. It isn't R2 fault this time. This is your fault for not trying to do a bit more research. IT will make the game too easy if they gave everyone the same lvl troop once they came out. You already can xfer the enlightenment over. No need to have them allow you to xfer the lvl or give you the same lvl troops.

Comment

You can not only save daru, people burn alot of daru in Troop Enliglishment to i have only lvl 5 of 10 so far and so long i dont have 10/10 i can not allways save daru.
          Coste 2m move skills to another troops later to for 7% of Troops PATK do more that noting.

and lvl 6 coste 70m
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
            You can not only save daru, people burn alot of daru in Troop Enliglishment to i have only lvl 5 of 10 so far and so long i dont have 10/10 i can not allways save daru.
            Coste 2m move skills to another troops later to for 7% of Troops PATK do more that noting.

and lvl 6 coste 70m
            Then stop at lvl 3 or 4 englightment? Then save it up. You can save daru if you really wanted to.

Comment

I am going to say that it's a lot easier for archers to build troops. I found that an archer 10 levels below me earns about as much gold and and daru in wb as I do. Neither of us spent vouchers. The fact is, archers can build troops a lot faster than other classes. I really hope the developers do something to equal the playing field in wb because we all need gold and daru, not just archers.

Comment

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
                I am going to say that it's a lot easier for archers to build troops. I found that an archer 10 levels below me earns about as much gold and and daru in wb as I do. Neither of us spent vouchers. The fact is, archers can build troops a lot faster than other classes. I really hope the developers do something to equal the playing field in wb because we all need gold and daru, not just archers.
                Yusssssss.

Comment

Strangely I don't get the same problem as you... Could you try to elaborate on what you mean?

How can they build troops faster? what do you mean build faster? As far as I remember there is not building timer.

Comment

its just becouse Archer have the power and doubel shot, archer can hit 2 times before WB do one attack is there them build it faster and do more damges at WB.

Its not possibol for Mage and Knight to get same power as archers.

Becouse them two classes mage and knight have heling skills or Shild skills Mage can out heling a archer to win a knight use applo and shild for win over archer.

If them both hade same damges as Archer, Archer should only have chance win over other archer not a mage or knight.

Archer dosent have another stuff that just Damges.
                    Archer need get alot of crit for get damges and have a chance win over out heling, them 3 class is balans in the PVP but Archer is OP in the PVE there its need to make damges.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Kenshín© View Post
                      Strangely I don't get the same problem as you... Could you try to elaborate on what you mean?

How can they build troops faster? what do you mean build faster? As far as I remember there is not building timer.
                      He/She means more daru from WB = faster ascension through troop levels.

Comment

Working...
                      X