Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Worst management i ever see

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
    one thing the players need to stop doing, is assuming they know what is going on behind the scenes.....

merges are not something that you can plan weeks in advance, as the dynamics of a server can change from one day to the next... and what can be a healthy server one day, can be a near dead server the following day......
    this is very true as R2 don't seem to have a clue what's going on either so how could we?

Comment

s11 and s18 don't need another merge FFS..
      we haven't even finish with guild issues..

i shouldn't had spent a single dime on this ******* money hungry management..

Comment

one thing the players need to stop doing, is assuming they know what is going on behind the scenes.....

merges are not something that you can plan weeks in advance, as the dynamics of a server can change from one day to the next... and what can be a healthy server one day, can be a near dead server the following day......
        I don't believe for one minute that R2 would merge a server for a couple of days bad showing. We at S126 have had poor attendance since the first patch of 1.5! And, finally they merge us with almost no forewarning!

And, if they do merges on such short notice, well as the title to this thread says ...

Comment

they will close this game soon
          n create another game similiary wwith this one
          "greedy cycle" again after that
          that how they work
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

agreed... you are complaining.... that is not a bug or a need for support and help.... and it is not suggestion tho it could be classed as feed... and you are complaining about the game, so I believe your thread is in the right forum...
            it need support, we need support to made them do officially aplogize
            why u not get the point
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
              I don't believe for one minute that R2 would merge a server for a couple of days bad showing. We at S126 have had poor attendance since the first patch of 1.5! And, finally they merge us with almost no forewarning!

And, if they do merges on such short notice, well as the title to this thread says ...
              most of the time, the * lack of warning * is a result of players not keeping themselves updated on new events and changes in the game and R2 can not be held responsible for that.
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
              X