Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 servers together as one ([Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/21 @ 10:00 PM EDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 servers together as one ([Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/21 @ 10:00 PM EDT)

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/21 @ 10:00 PM EDT
    A server merge is scheduled for Thursday the 21st of March, beginning at 10:00 PM EDT (7:00 PM for PST, 2:00 AM GMT and 10:00 AM GMT +8 on March 22nd). These servers will be down for approximately 4 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes to the merge.

The following servers to be merged are:
    Edena Village (S2), and Serpent's Den (S7) will be merged with Banshee Wetlands (S11) and Blazing Desert (S18).
    Forest of Chaos (S107), and Providence (S110) will be merged together.
    Silvercliff (S117), Dragonmar (S130), Esterwyn (S133), and Ironwood (S136) will be merged together.
    The Badlands (S40), Perlington Keep (S66), Gandum Gorge (S81), and Dewbury Stronghold (S85) will be merged together.
    Glassford (S123) and Barrowbush (S127) will be merged together.
    Wilderiver (S126), Deepmill (S129), Northwood (S132), and Stonevale (S135) will be merged together.

originally posted by:
    R2CS_Stormaggedon

Regarding with this matter R2 management should be aware of what it will affect on to players with their daily wages. Most especially during "WORLD BOSS" as you can see merging these 4 servers in to 1 absolutely, i see it a good CONDUCT but you must also look or anticipates its negative sides before anything else. So that you could not hear any complaints from us. Because of this matter World Boss only lasts for 3 mins. that only give me 50k gold and daru. It is aslo in your knowledged that World Boss is our source of gold an daru. But what happen today it seems that it is not anymore. before the merging i can earn 550k up to 650k gold and daru in every world boss. but sad to say this time w/ this merged i just earned 50k gold and daru.

SO I SUGGEST IF U CAN INCREASE THE WORLD BOSS HP IN 1B MAX. CAUSE IT CONTAINS ONLY 117M+.. WITH 117M BOSS HP HAVING TOP PLAYER IN EACH FOUR SERVER JOINING TOGETHER IN JUST 1 BOSS + 300-500+ PLAYERS IN EACH SERVERS TOGETHER WORLD BOSS DIE TOO QUICK.. I HOPE YOU LOOK FORWARD W/ THIS THREAD AND SOLVE THIS ISSUE CONCERNING THE BENEFITS WE COULD GET FROM THE BOSS IF IT COULD ONLY LAST LONG.

i am currently at lvl 62 then i only get 50k gold and daru less far from what i used to get before the merging. what more those who are below my lvl.. 10k-20k both gold and daru!!!!!???

PLEASE DON'T DISAPPOINT US ANY FURTHER. ANTICIPATE EVERY MOTIVES BEFORE TAKING ACTIONS.

image below is the result of the last WB.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	494.1 KB
ID:	1735140

this last boss only last for 6-7mins.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	WB rewards.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	449.0 KB
ID:	1735141

Last edited by awenser; 03-22-2013, 09:15 AM. Reason: needed

SERVERS MERGE TOO GOOD

Comment

Knee jerk reaction, as always.

The world boss hp will fix itself within 48 hours.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

The same thing happened on the S5/S9/S12/S19 merge.

We had a 272mil average WB health on S5 before the merge. The merge happened and as Condor said it corrected itself.

Now the WB hp is over 500mil.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

People need to realize that the world boss hps changes by the time it was killed. If it was killed fast then it will increase hp. If it was killed too slowly then it will decrease hp. Give it a day or two it will fix itself. Think of it as a restart of the server kind of thing. When you were lvl 20 the world boss hp was very little and as you lvl'd up and got stronger so did the world boss. After a server merge they need to see how strong the servers are combined to determine what kind of hp the boss should be having.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            People need to realize that the world boss hps changes by the time it was killed. If it was killed fast then it will increase hp. If it was killed too slowly then it will decrease hp. Give it a day or two it will fix itself. Think of it as a restart of the server kind of thing. When you were lvl 20 the world boss hp was very little and as you lvl'd up and got stronger so did the world boss. After a server merge they need to see how strong the servers are combined to determine what kind of hp the boss should be having.
            lol. i see u didn't get my point.. iv'e done this to inform the management. early informing is better than doing nothing and waiting if there will be a resolution or not. aside from that I am not doing this Only for myself interests neither for you. I'm doing this for every one who is affected and currently in same situation as i am.. And for your knowledge they do not have to determine it after.. They should do it before the merged implemented. Once and foremost they have the records of this every server they created and the population it has. So having this information they should be able to "determined" on to how things should be done. To be able to avoid same instances happened like in the previous server merging they've done..
            That is why i said "Anticipate every motives before taking Actions".
            Do you understand now.

and to CondorHero... boy ur the one who is a jerk. " Immature mind = premature balls".. Boooo.

Comment

'The management' will ignore this as the WB is self righting...
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

You're not "informing" the management.

You're just coming here to whine.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

eh? that's what stupid people says. and you're of those..... " as iv'e said, once again i will repeat it i am not doing this just for my self interest.... Try to read this verse in my second post.. and re-think about your opinion in this matter i think its far from what am i trying to "IMPLY"..

Comment

So increase it before the merge? But to what size, then? Double? Triple? Quadruple? And then have it too big so it gets smaller again next time? I think all in all this is fairest. One day of basically one-shotting the WB isn't too bad, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                      So increase it before the merge? But to what size, then? Double? Triple? Quadruple? And then have it too big so it gets smaller again next time? I think all in all this is fairest. One day of basically one-shotting the WB isn't too bad, is it?
                      ??? come again?? another w/ low IQ's.. well no wonder, those w/ this low IQ always sees it in a negative way (always want an argument).. but those who have advance thought can see and visualize the meaning of what i am trying to say and look it in a positive way... Look i don't have to elaborate all things here. Cause what would ever i say you still can't figure it out.. sigh..... that's how things look bad to those who have poor brains.(simple thought hard for them to understand..)

Comment

Originally posted by awenser View Post
                        ??? come again?? another w/ low IQ's.. well no wonder, those w/ this low IQ always sees it in a negative way (always want an argument).. but those who have advance thought can see and visualize the meaning of what i am trying to say and look it in a positive way... Look i don't have to elaborate all things here. Cause what would ever i say you still can't figure it out.. sigh..... that's how things look bad to those who have poor brains.(simple thought hard for them to understand..)
                        Aaaaand with that you've lost all my sympathy. I tried reading through the thread and pinpoint what exactly is you wanted. But since you're now behaving like a downright troll, you can go stick it somewhere the sun doesn't shine.
                        Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 03-22-2013, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                          Aaaaand with that you've lost all my sympathy. I tried reading through the thread and pinpoint what exactly is you wanted. But since you're now behaving like a downright troll, you can go stick it somewhere the sun doesn't shine.
                          lol! who said that i need your sympathy. stop day dreaming ^^ its a bad habit... I know and i understand what you were trying to say. But its not different from raising an argument. The Fact that I said "Increase" R2 management have all the records of players population in all servers whether its active on non-active as well as the strengths capacity that a player has.. Now with this information they have on their system they could anticipate beforehand the side effect of this massive servers merging that will affect all players daily wages... "Increasing boss HP is their job and basically if they just advanced their mind set they would know that this things will occur as it happened already from the previous servers merged they've done.. and to avoid that they should fix it before opening the server again.
                          Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 03-22-2013, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by awenser View Post
                            lol! who said that i need your sympathy. stop day dreaming ^^ its a bad habit... I know and i understand what you were trying to say. But its not different from raising an argument. The Fact that I said "Increase" R2 management have all the records of players population in all servers whether its active on non-active as well as the strengths capacity that a player has.. Now with this information they have on their system they could anticipate beforehand the side effect of this massive servers merging that will affect all players daily wages... "Increasing boss HP is their job and basically if they just advanced their mind set they would know that this things will occur as it happened already from the previous servers merged they've done.. and to avoid that they should fix it before opening the server again.
                            Wait 24 hours... depending on rate of increase, 48 hours may be necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

Do you know were was this thread posted? Dude its in "Feedback/Suggestions" do u know what this two words mean or not?
                              common don't just throw your comments here. make some sense not noise, how to do that? as easy as to know to how to check the labels of were this thread has been made for..

Comment

Working...
                              X