Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 servers together as one ([Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 03/21 @ 10:00 PM EDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The management is already aware of this issue an they already have a solution in place which has been stated to you numerous times yet you continue to ignore. You are not informing anyone of anything unknown or that requires any action since the system is working as intended. When it stops working as intended by not fixing the problem in a couple days then you can come back. Everyone on your merged servers have the same issue as you. Just be patient for a couple days and it will sort itself out. If you cannot be that patient then I suggest you go elsewhere. Other players have given you the time to respond to your thread in a constructive manner which is what the "feedback/suggestions" section is for yet you continue to respond with flaming and rude responses. Don't start telling everyone how to use the feedback/suggestions section when they are using it the correct way.

You may suggest a change in the health to be prepared for a server merge by having the health of the world boss from those servers combined or something, and that would be a constructive suggestion and I would apprvoe of that as long as it didn't take much work for them to do as there are many other issues that requires their attention right now.
    Last edited by R24877577; 03-23-2013, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
      The management is already aware of this issue an they already have a solution in place which has been stated to you numerous times yet you continue to ignore. You are not informing anyone of anything unknown or that requires any action since the system is working as intended. When it stops working as intended by not fixing the problem in a couple days then you can come back. Everyone on your merged servers have the same issue as you. Just be patient for a couple days and it will sort itself out. If you cannot be that patient then I suggest you go elsewhere. Other players have given you the time to respond to your thread in a constructive manner which is what the "feedback/suggestions" section is for yet you continue to respond with flaming and rude responses. Don't start telling everyone how to use the feedback/suggestions section when they are using it the correct way.

You may suggest a change in the health to be prepared for a server merge by having the health of the world boss from those servers combined or something, and that would be a constructive suggestion and I would apprvoe of that as long as it didn't take much work for them to do as there are many other issues that requires their attention right now.
      Enough.. i'm tired of replying on you people if you understand what is this thread for. It's good but if not.. don't leave comments just ignore.. i don't want to argue with any of YOU.. I did not do this just for "MYSELF INTERESTS".... how many servers need to be merged to make everything's right?(with no Flaws. such as lag etc.) The Fact that they are the Game Moderator, the Game Master, the Game creator everything was based on their work. It is not only 1 person running or in-charge of this game of course they have staff w/ them to help. Now what i was trying to say is beforehand they think of merging servers so before doing so or opening the servers for players to play, they should look for the massive changes or outcome it will have and anticipates what could be the unnecessary things will pop out after then. and so they can fix this bug and lag issues or whatever things that does not make this game good for players. Asides from that there is a weekly maintenance but lag still in the game and not fixed.

I don't see my that actions here are wrong.. It is my right as a player to complain or whatever things this may be.
      In addition to that I did not do this to create a fuss and argue w/ anyone. Its just that they started throwing stones w/ me and i have to defend my thread in anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by awenser View Post
        Enough.. i'm tired of replying on you people if you understand what is this thread for. It's good but if not.. don't leave comments just ignore.. i don't want to argue with any of YOU.. I did not do this just for "MYSELF INTERESTS".... how many servers need to be merged to make everything's right?(with no Flaws. such as lag etc.) The Fact that they are the Game Moderator, the Game Master, the Game creator everything was based on their work. It is not only 1 person running or in-charge of this game of course they have staff w/ them to help. Now what i was trying to say is beforehand they think of merging servers so before doing so or opening the servers for players to play, they should look for the massive changes or outcome it will have and anticipates what could be the unnecessary things will pop out after then. and so they can fix this bug and lag issues or whatever things that does not make this game good for players. Asides from that there is a weekly maintenance but lag still in the game and not fixed.

I don't see my that actions here are wrong.. It is my right as a player to complain or whatever things this may be.
        In addition to that I did not do this to create a fuss and argue w/ anyone. Its just that they started throwing stones w/ me and i have to defend my thread in anyways.
        The boss HP will increase. Everyone is telling you this. It just takes a little time for all bosses to adjust. It happens on every merge. I'm sure they don't roll out more HP auto to prevent top players from going hog wild.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          The boss HP will increase. Everyone is telling you this. It just takes a little time for all bosses to adjust. It happens on every merge. I'm sure they don't roll out more HP auto to prevent top players from going hog wild.
          I know about that. But what i am trying to say is that they should increased it before the merge is done and NOT after.
          Last edited by awenser; 03-24-2013, 03:45 AM. Reason: needed

Comment

I know about that. But what i am trying to say is that they should increased it before the merge is done and NOT after.
            They might not simply because it takes more calculations to do so before the fact than after. Less work? More room for error? Who knows?

The irony is by now the boss HP should have increased at least one jump across the board (all bosses) assuming your server murdered it in time.

Comment

Then, if they really do that,
              example; they increase boss hp x4 from normal. But becouse the merged server not strong enough, they decreased it next boss hp.
              Result; whinning everywhere.
              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
              IGN - Vein

Comment

Working...
              X