Stop complaining to R2 about your lag, sheesh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
    thats the time r2 needs to decide whether players are complaining because the lag only minorly discomfort them, or the lag renders the GB feature absolutely unplayable. as it is mentioned, the massive lag happens only to a selected group living close to asia, not so much for the others. with a delay of 5-10 mins for most players who complained about them, its quite clear whether its a "minor discomfort" kind of lag or the unplayable kind.

lets be fair over here, complains will happen whether you like it or not. but which of them are top priority complains that needs urgency to resolve them that is whats important i think.

edit: oh and if r2 cannot do anything about this unhandlable lag that will inevitably happen in 50vs50 gb, then god-damn well change the feature instead of the server. no point having a gb where a quarter of the players are stucked doing absolutely nothing.
    well said! Seriously, r2 cannot do anything ??? well than just look at your players running aways ... I can understand that lag will always happened at some point for different reason , that some for some pc and bad connection it will always happened for them , but right now its more general issue?? (well on 83/87/90 and 64) we are the winner of all the issue lately. Normaly , you tried to made a game that mostly people will play without too much lagging. Than basicaly r2 cannot done anything ?? than most of the people cannot play really the gb , who is for many people the main thing they did like in the game..... wow!! r2 said oh well we always have complain about lagg !!!, yes maybe but this one is worst than before and for majority of people. Than instead of just washing your hand and do nothing until you lost all your players on our server and driving people aways .. you should start working on a solution for god sake!
    Last edited by luciole78; 03-25-2013, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by captcortez
      I am getting 2-30 min delay on all actions in guild battle after the latest patch.
      If I click on a tower, 2 mins later it will ask me if I want to defend.
      If I chat in guild/normal/world, 2 mins later it will show up.
      If I click on a person, 2 mins later we will enter a fight - If that person isnt already dead.
      If I get into a fight after 2 mins, then I press a skill, well wait 2 mins and it may go off.\
      As soon as GB ends everything goes back to normal, Instantly.
      and I get the last 2 mins worth of chat spamed at me.

Ive tried running on firefox, firefox64bit, IE 10, Chrome, Maxthon3 all the same. 2 min delay.
      Recent install of OS (win 8)
      My comp has all the latest updates.
      Av up to date and working.
      Ive cleared cache/cookies/installed new browser.
      I tried on a different computer.
      My machine is powerful enough for it not to be a lack of hardware power issue.
      My internet is decent, ↓25mbs ↑2mbs
      Pings r2games @ 260 ms, not bad for being 10k miles away.
      cFos is reporting my download and upload speeds @ 14k↓ and 0.4k↑ so its not saturated
      Firewall is not hindering it, Router is not hindering it. Network is very secure.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	wttracert.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	1666025

Comp specs
      3570k stock 3400mhz 3900mhz boost
      ddr3 32gb stock 1866mhz
      4890 vapor x stock 875mhz 1gb (will overclock to 1025mhz)
      psu seasonic x660
      Win 8 all updates
      Browser with hardware excel on (have tried with off aswell)
      Ramdrive with browsers and game cache within.
      Cat 5 cable to router to wall (with line filter)
      1080p rez on 44" screen

From http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tle-post-patch.
      CRCSUX
      Knight
      S50

Comment

Originally posted by captcortez View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]37438[/ATTACH]

Comp specs
        3570k stock 3400mhz 3900mhz boost
        ddr3 32gb stock 1866mhz
        4890 vapor x stock 875mhz 1gb (will overclock to 1025mhz)
        psu seasonic x660
        Win 8 all updates
        Browser with hardware excel on (have tried with off aswell)
        Ramdrive with browsers and game cache within.
        Cat 5 cable to router to wall (with line filter)
        1080p rez on 44" screen

From http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tle-post-patch.
        Is it possible that some of the softwares isnt installed in such a way that is compatible with wartune R2?
        Maybe the mods like kitty can comment on that.

Comment

Originally posted by captcortez View Post
          {snip**
          Well done. That post points the issue in another direction.

Comment

Working...
          X