server merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server merge

GM why you merge the servers? it makes the servers that merge imbalance.
    the older the server means the higher lvl of the players, and it annoys us who plays in the newer server.
    IF YOU ALWAYS DO SERVER MERGER WHY YOU ALWAYS MAKING A ******** NEW SERVER EVERY WEEK ?!

sincerely,
    annoyed player
    spyderbilt - Ast. Guild Master Of IndoSquaâ„¢ [S85]Dewbury Stronghold

Because they can and they always will. I don't like them making more servers either. I find it incredibly stupid but I gave up making useless posts like this bc they won't listen. They will always create more servers each week and they will always merge. So deal with it or quit basically are your only choices left.

Comment

agree with Oxykotton, our G M is not just think how to play this game better but surely how to make money better through better game. More people love this game more G M will do as they wish to more money, juuuust like others... well, del with it man, tthats our G M

Comment

I hear this all the time.

How would *you* do it? Players always clamor about wanting a new server so they can attempt to get an early jump. Server stays up for a set period. Server then is eligible to be merged. Players complain about low populations and cannot find others to run MPs. Do you merge or not? Do you keep all servers isolated or lump them together using certain criteria?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          I hear this all the time.

How would *you* do it? Players always clamor about wanting a new server so they can attempt to get an early jump. Server stays up for a set period. Server then is eligible to be merged. Players complain about low populations and cannot find others to run MPs. Do you merge or not? Do you keep all servers isolated or lump them together using certain criteria?
          I RARELY see anyone posting about low people not on server threads on here. Server merges kill other guilds. And makes it even more difficult for low lvls to catch up. Because most high lvls play with high lvls.
          The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

I agree with hating server merges. If you gonna merge just some, WHY not merge the WHOLE SITE?

*it's not like it's going to do anything*
            The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
              I RARELY see anyone posting about low people not on server threads on here. Server merges kill other guilds. And makes it even more difficult for low lvls to catch up. Because most high lvls play with high lvls.
              You're not stating how you would do things though.

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
                I agree with hating server merges. If you gonna merge just some, WHY not merge the WHOLE SITE?

*it's not like it's going to do anything*
                That's utterly ridiculous. They probably merge servers based on age, elapsed time, server population and some other intrinsic factors.

Of course it does something: Merges free up hardware, licenses and bandwidth.

Comment

I love the merge.....There were 3 of ours merged, one higher server, one lower server. The comment about the lower server not being happy because the older server was higher is opinion only. We were top on our server, after the merge, we are still top. And out of all the guilds in all 3 servers......yeah a lot of guilds merged into each other, creating higher guilds and better guild battles. I am all for the server merges and hopefully after a couple months, they will merge some more of us AGAIN.
                  As for the new servers....that will always happen as long as people keep hopping servers and spending money. A SMART business would just create more events on those servers that they know they have dedicated players on instead of creating more servers...but....no one ever accused R2 games of being smart :-P

Comment

only thing that sucks is that new guild battle system make it atleast fun for all people and let the lower guilds fight also against the other guilds below the top 8 so atleast all people have the fun back of it so they can grow also now things are so slow and the strongest guild get loots of ego now all people sould be doing guild battle thats waht guild is about test ure strengt against other guilds

can u do somthing abouth it GM ?
                    Last edited by Korica; 03-25-2013, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X