Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archers, which chain works best?

I have heard different chain versions for WB... My own set up has been

Arrow, auto , ms, auto, arrow, auto, ms, auto, delph (sometimes an extra arrow if WB is being nice)

Which has served well provided no one is buying the boss. But I've also read and heard that an armor pierce chain works better for lvl 60+ and was hoping to get some feedback from other Archers before wasting vouchers changing up my tree.

Any archer input?

I do immediate MS, auto, Arrow, auto, MS, auto, Arrow, auto, MS, immediate sniper. Working in AP to the rotation I think relies on having the rage generation of a PVE set. I've seen other rotations that indicate they get more shots in per WB fight, but I have not been able to get them to work for me.

Comment

thanx Karrde, I was in a hurry when I posted it was coming back to edit bc I typed it backwards. I use what you said. I do have lvl 3 clothes but not the pve set. Guess I'll keep leveling astrals and working refines

Comment

I use 2 different rotations, depending on how much rage I've built up.

Non-delphic round: MS, AA, AA+MS, AA+MS, AA+MS, AA+MS
        Delphic Round: DS, MS, AA+MS, AA+MS, AA+MS, AA+MS

Timing on the AA+MS is a bit tricky and (from what I can tell) requires staggered knights. If there's any server or connection problems, I switch every other MS to AS.

Comment

Working...
        X