Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you serious??

after merger,,we( s2,,s7,,s11,,s18 ) has only 4 turn in WB...lol

*sigh* Search the forums first... please...

If a WB is killed within 10 mins or so, the next one will automatically have more health. Please do some research before complaining.

Comment

You know CS, I generally find your comments insightful, but lately you seem to just take pleasure in posting things that seem snarky. R2 games from my experience does not make it easy to find a lot of stuff out. How hard would it be to just leave off the "Please do some research before complaining." ? When I do a search for a topic I get a page full of results that do not lead me in the right direction for my answer. If anything, R2 could do a little bit more work to make finding out information easier.

I did not know that it's an automatic adjustment in hp for wb if it dies to quickly. I only knew they adjusted it after the server merge and we sent in a bazillion tickets and complained all over the forum about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
        You know CS, I generally find your comments insightful, but lately you seem to just take pleasure in posting things that seem snarky. R2 games from my experience does not make it easy to find a lot of stuff out. How hard would it be to just leave off the "Please do some research before complaining." ? When I do a search for a topic I get a page full of results that do not lead me in the right direction for my answer. If anything, R2 could do a little bit more work to make finding out information easier.

I did not know that it's an automatic adjustment in hp for wb if it dies to quickly. I only knew they adjusted it after the server merge and we sent in a bazillion tickets and complained all over the forum about it.
        Because there are at least 20 other threads started on the exact same issue. Heck, even the thread below this one in the sub forum deals with the issue. Three threads down, now.

Comment

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post

Tons of posts about this issue. There is a search function on the forums to be used. Why not use it?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkparagon View Post
            Are you serious??
            Are you?
            Serenity
            SteelLord
            Singapore

Comment

Anyway r2 will fix it the next day.
              Serenity
              SteelLord
              Singapore

Comment

Give it 24 hours.

Comment

the next one?? just now im participated in WB,,and you know what?? the HP off boss still same...lol..we finish it lest than 10 mint...4 mint and 36 sec

Comment

Originally posted by Darkparagon View Post
                    the next one?? just now im participated in WB,,and you know what?? the HP off boss still same...lol..we finish it lest than 10 mint...4 mint and 36 sec
                    Each WB is separate. Wait 24/4 hours for the HP to adjust.

Comment

The WB 1,2,3 Are seppareted from eachother, if you kill the one 16.00 within 10mins ONLY the FOLLOWING 16.00 WILL BE AFFECTED the 11.00 and 22.00 you must KILL THOSE within 10MINS, NOT the 16.

They DO NOT AFFECT EACHOTHER, ONLY SAME TIME WBs
                      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                      Mage: Existence (G.M)
                      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

you get sick of so much researching, if this poxy game would sort itself out, another meesed up guild battle today, 5 weeks in a row , SO NO , r2 sorts it's own game out and we wont freaking complain FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Edgey300 View Post
                          you get sick of so much researching, if this poxy game would sort itself out, another meesed up guild battle today, 5 weeks in a row , SO NO , r2 sorts it's own game out and we wont freaking complain FFS
                          It does sort itself out. You have to be patient. Code dictates boss HP.

Comment

Working...
                          X