wartune music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune music

Isit just me or is wartunes music exactly the same as elder scrolls 3 morrowind. oops hope thers no one from bethesda looking.

Yeah it always reminds me of the elder scrolls music when I have it on. Guess other people notice that too =P

Comment

Pareidolia
      Pareidolia (pron.: /pærɨˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-DOH-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

The word comes from the Greek words para (παρά, "beside, alongside, instead") in this context meaning something faulty, wrong, instead of; and the noun eidōlon (εἴδωλον "image, form, shape") the diminutive of eidos. Pareidolia is a type of apophenia, seeing patterns in random data.

Art

In his notebooks, Leonardo da Vinci wrote of pareidolia as a device for painters, writing "if you look at any walls spotted with various stains or with a mixture of different kinds of stones, if you are about to invent some scene you will be able to see in it a resemblance to various different landscapes adorned with mountains, rivers, rocks, trees, plains, wide valleys, and various groups of hills. You will also be able to see divers combats and figures in quick movement, and strange expressions of faces, and outlandish costumes, and an infinite number of things which you can then reduce into separate and well conceived forms."
      The brain lol the best virtual reality machine ever helping you get in the game ;-p
      Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 03-22-2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Wartune did indeed use the Morrowind music. Looks like they subbed it out for something else when they took the game down awhile back.

Comment

Am block the sound, Wartunes music is worst sounds ever my head is close to explode wen man hire it.

Relly old and crapy sounds should relly be change out to more new sounds.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Actually, the backround music in Delphinian Swamp was from the track "Sand Storm" from the game "Ogre Battle." I wonder what other background music they took from other games?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
              Pareidolia
              Pareidolia (pron.: /pærɨˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-DOH-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records when played in reverse.

The word comes from the Greek words para (παρά, "beside, alongside, instead") in this context meaning something faulty, wrong, instead of; and the noun eidōlon (εἴδωλον "image, form, shape") the diminutive of eidos. Pareidolia is a type of apophenia, seeing patterns in random data.

Art

In his notebooks, Leonardo da Vinci wrote of pareidolia as a device for painters, writing "if you look at any walls spotted with various stains or with a mixture of different kinds of stones, if you are about to invent some scene you will be able to see in it a resemblance to various different landscapes adorned with mountains, rivers, rocks, trees, plains, wide valleys, and various groups of hills. You will also be able to see divers combats and figures in quick movement, and strange expressions of faces, and outlandish costumes, and an infinite number of things which you can then reduce into separate and well conceived forms."
              The brain lol the best virtual reality machine ever helping you get in the game ;-p

plagiarism  [pley-juh-riz-uhm, -jee-uh-riz-] Show IPA
              Part of Speech: noun
              Definition: copying of another's written work
              Synonyms: appropriation, borrowing, counterfeiting, cribbing, falsification, infringement, lifting, literary
              Antonyms: original, originality

Just like Hawkstrider looks A LOT like a Chocobominus details making it different, I use that mount as an example, the music is NOT copied, but very similar indeed.

Thats my opinion

Cheers!
              Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
              Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
              Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
              Weak warrior

Comment

I like all music in background wartune

Comment

in chinese wartune they are still using the morrowind theme

Comment

Working...