Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

knights in wb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knights in wb

why is that u can input super move with a knight and get attcked twice before the super lands but with an archer the super will hit before theboss attacks the second time. archers aalready have a wb advantage. fix it plz thx

To which super are you referring? EDD? EDD will allow the WB to attack you twice. DD will allow once. Exception to this is at the start of a WB "run".

Comment

thats the the qte...try this the moment u go off for auto attack hit edd and enter before you hit the wb...yes i know its hard but will save u 1 turn
      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        To which super are you referring? EDD? EDD will allow the WB to attack you twice. DD will allow once. Exception to this is at the start of a WB "run".
        weird for me its the opposite. if i use EDD at start wb will attack first, while DD gets me the firsthit. If i use EDD at the end of a fight (even after ultimate slasher doublehit) its working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
          weird for me its the opposite. if i use EDD at start wb will attack first, while DD gets me the firsthit. If i use EDD at the end of a fight (even after ultimate slasher doublehit) its working fine.
          Do you still get 6 rounds/single hits in though? EDD and ST take too long to squeeze inside of a round or in a combo.

Comment

alright guys my archer and my knight are lvl 60 and im telling u the timings are not equal dam it lol. i am talkin bout dd and ds. with my knight i can only input after a double and get it in with only one wb attk if the double is with slasher not ult slasher. my archer sometimes however rarely will double with delph snipe

Comment

Working...
            X