GW lag issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GW lag issue

we've been suffering with this lag issue for over a month now, there were 2 or 3 maintenance that had passed and the lag is even worst. There's no point spending in this game anymore if instead of having fun, it only stresses and annoy the hell out of us. people are losing patience and on the verge of leaving the game because of this. i am hoping you will address this issue SOON.

yea r2 fix or less money you will get.

Comment

hope someone from r2 is reading this...

Comment

seriously I rather they cut down on the graphics load and see if it reduces the infernal lag instead of trying whatever they've been doing up till now. At least if it stops the lag temporarily, I'm happy with it while they figure out how to reduce the lag and still have the nice clothings visible.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          seriously I rather they cut down on the graphics load and see if it reduces the infernal lag instead of trying whatever they've been doing up till now. At least if it stops the lag temporarily, I'm happy with it while they figure out how to reduce the lag and still have the nice clothings visible.
          I'm inclined to agree. If they had an option to nix all clothing from all players checkbox for clients, it may very well help.

Comment

Originally posted by HellsingPVP View Post
            yea r2 fix or less money you will get.
            I heard that the traffic also affects on how much money they get and with those sponsors.
            So i quess it would not matter if anyone payed. They still getting money through non-payers playing this game.
            The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Working...
            X