Battle Grounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    I'm Kabam, but we show up as Kong S3 for some reason.
    And the plot thickens. I guess the only way to know for sure is to talk in current.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
      I'm Kabam, but we show up as Kong S3 for some reason.
      Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      And the plot thickens. I guess the only way to know for sure is to talk in current.
      Hmm... I, for one, see Kabam, Kong, Armor and R2 in BG and GA... Unfortunately the other platforms don't seem very talkative in Current.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
        Yep, but I'm usualy too busy trying to cart my one load every five minutes and avoiding the honor hunters to look at list.
        lol. The costumes seem to make some people think, "Don't attack her/him might kill me. I always look at list to see who I can get killing from xD
        The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
          lol. The costumes seem to make some people think, "Don't attack her/him might kill me. I always look at list to see who I can get killing from xD
          lols, the new clothes make me think "Damn, that's fugly. I'll go kill 'em and put them out of their misery..."

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            lols, the new clothes make me think "Damn, that's fugly. I'll go kill 'em and put them out of their misery..."
            LOLZ
            So true
            The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              Hmm... I, for one, see Kabam, Kong, Armor and R2 in BG and GA... Unfortunately the other platforms don't seem very talkative in Current.
              I talk in current - usually to grumble about how much archers suck.

Of course, you won't see me in battle Creamy until you are in your 50s.
              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
              Kabam Server 1 - US West
              Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Guild: Saga

Comment

guys this post is about a suggestion for battle grounds, use skype or some other tool for chatting if you just want to chat but seriously stick to the topic.

Comment

Originally posted by ibigba View Post
                  guys this post is about a suggestion for battle grounds, use skype or some other tool for chatting if you just want to chat but seriously stick to the topic.
                  I prefer other people's forums threads to chat, thank you very much. =_=

Comment

Working...
                  X