X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ibigba
    started a topic Battle Grounds

Battle Grounds

yeah so, I would like to see, and i don't imagine this being too hard to implement, round the clock bg's.

what i mean is a system where bg's are availble all day long every day and all a person must do is que up to get in one.

I realize that there are 4 bg's now but even so there are some people who never get to participate in one due to their daily schedule.

I also realize that even if you are out of attempts in bg that you can still gain honor from the kills.

if you limited the ability to gain honor after the two attempts then I believe there would not be any negative side effects of this round the clock bg system.

and also if you have completed your attempts and are just bored and want to battle then you could do so when you wanted to.

let me know what you think?

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by ibigba View Post
    guys this post is about a suggestion for battle grounds, use skype or some other tool for chatting if you just want to chat but seriously stick to the topic.
    I prefer other people's forums threads to chat, thank you very much. =_=

Leave a comment:

• ibigba
    replied
    guys this post is about a suggestion for battle grounds, use skype or some other tool for chatting if you just want to chat but seriously stick to the topic.

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    Hmm... I, for one, see Kabam, Kong, Armor and R2 in BG and GA... Unfortunately the other platforms don't seem very talkative in Current.
    I talk in current - usually to grumble about how much archers suck.

Of course, you won't see me in battle Creamy until you are in your 50s.

Leave a comment:

• ZooParty
    replied
    lols, the new clothes make me think "Damn, that's fugly. I'll go kill 'em and put them out of their misery..."
    LOLZ
    So true

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
    lol. The costumes seem to make some people think, "Don't attack her/him might kill me. I always look at list to see who I can get killing from xD
    lols, the new clothes make me think "Damn, that's fugly. I'll go kill 'em and put them out of their misery..."

Leave a comment:

• ZooParty
    replied
    Originally posted by Serrin View Post
    Yep, but I'm usualy too busy trying to cart my one load every five minutes and avoiding the honor hunters to look at list.
    lol. The costumes seem to make some people think, "Don't attack her/him might kill me. I always look at list to see who I can get killing from xD

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    I'm Kabam, but we show up as Kong S3 for some reason.
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    And the plot thickens. I guess the only way to know for sure is to talk in current.
    Hmm... I, for one, see Kabam, Kong, Armor and R2 in BG and GA... Unfortunately the other platforms don't seem very talkative in Current.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    And the plot thickens. I guess the only way to know for sure is to talk in current.

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    True. Though if you look at the participants list, it lists the server. So there you can easily see who's from R2, Kong, etc. All the other stuff I'm not really interested in.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by ibigba View Post
    I still am not seeing a any negative side effects for this to be honest, maybe at higher levels, but seriously more and more people level everyday. i know in lower bg's 30-50 there is never a time where there isn't enough people. but there are plenty of people who can't make those times
    No, a hefty portion don't level. More and more *camp*.

Leave a comment:

• ibigba
    replied
    I still am not seeing a any negative side effects for this to be honest, maybe at higher levels, but seriously more and more people level everyday. i know in lower bg's 30-50 there is never a time where there isn't enough people. but there are plenty of people who can't make those times

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    ... and Creamy proved via PM that Kong does in fact meet R2. I want some!

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Serrin View Post
    Yep, but I'm usualy too busy trying to cart my one load every five minutes and avoiding the honor hunters to look at list.
    heheh... This is a fun game...

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    True. Though if you look at the participants list, it lists the server. So there you can easily see who's from R2, Kong, etc. All the other stuff I'm not really interested in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X