X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by Serrin View Post
    Same. Hard to tell now though since you can't really see a lot of information on players in battleground if they are not on your server, even if they are a player on a server that merged with yours, you can't really tell guild or astrals or mounts or clothing. You can only see guild above head and that means jack squat to most players as there are more guilds than you can shake a stick at with same name stretched across platforms and servers.
    True. Though if you look at the participants list, it lists the server. So there you can easily see who's from R2, Kong, etc. All the other stuff I'm not really interested in.

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    Hm, I think I've faced Kong players in BG. I've definitely faced Kong in Group Arena. I'll keep an eye out for ya.
    Same. Hard to tell now though since you can't really see a lot of information on players in battleground if they are not on your server, even if they are a player on a server that merged with yours, you can't really tell guild or astrals or mounts or clothing. You can only see guild above head and that means jack squat to most players as there are more guilds than you can shake a stick at with same name stretched across platforms and servers.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    What they need to fix though is R2 servers meeting Kong/AG/WT/Kabam. I could be wrong but Kong *never* meets R2.
    Hm, I think I've faced Kong players in BG. I've definitely faced Kong in Group Arena. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
    Well think about the lower lvls please
    Already 70+ is the same ol' BG... and that's already CSBG. If they made this normal BG/non-CSBG, we'd be lucky to have, on average, five players per team.

What they need to fix though is R2 servers meeting Kong/AG/WT/Kabam. I could be wrong but Kong *never* meets R2.

Leave a comment:

• ZooParty
    replied
    Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
    Not enough players in the game for this to be a good idea. Battlegrounds will be too empty.
    Well think about the lower lvls please

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    Not enough players in the game for this to be a good idea. Battlegrounds will be too empty.

Leave a comment:

• ZooParty
    replied
    I think it is a good idea What i seen from R2's original post about this "Patch which is bugs, hacks, etc with the patch* That you could be in 10 Bg's per day. And where is the Just your Sever BG? It was in your post BUT it only cross-sever. Disappointing.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Round the clock BG = you will never find a single person in the BG you are in.

It's too spread out

Leave a comment:

Working...
X