Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Battle Grounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Battle Grounds

    yeah so, I would like to see, and i don't imagine this being too hard to implement, round the clock bg's.

    what i mean is a system where bg's are availble all day long every day and all a person must do is que up to get in one.

    I realize that there are 4 bg's now but even so there are some people who never get to participate in one due to their daily schedule.

    I also realize that even if you are out of attempts in bg that you can still gain honor from the kills.

    if you limited the ability to gain honor after the two attempts then I believe there would not be any negative side effects of this round the clock bg system.

    and also if you have completed your attempts and are just bored and want to battle then you could do so when you wanted to.

    let me know what you think?

  • #2
    Round the clock BG = you will never find a single person in the BG you are in.

    It's too spread out
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

    Comment


    • #3
      I think it is a good idea What i seen from R2's original post about this "Patch which is bugs, hacks, etc with the patch* That you could be in 10 Bg's per day. And where is the Just your Sever BG? It was in your post BUT it only cross-sever. Disappointing.
      The world is more Evil than Good these days..

      Comment


      • #4
        Not enough players in the game for this to be a good idea. Battlegrounds will be too empty.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
          Not enough players in the game for this to be a good idea. Battlegrounds will be too empty.
          Well think about the lower lvls please
          The world is more Evil than Good these days..

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
            Well think about the lower lvls please
            Already 70+ is the same ol' BG... and that's already CSBG. If they made this normal BG/non-CSBG, we'd be lucky to have, on average, five players per team.

            What they need to fix though is R2 servers meeting Kong/AG/WT/Kabam. I could be wrong but Kong *never* meets R2.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              What they need to fix though is R2 servers meeting Kong/AG/WT/Kabam. I could be wrong but Kong *never* meets R2.
              Hm, I think I've faced Kong players in BG. I've definitely faced Kong in Group Arena. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                Hm, I think I've faced Kong players in BG. I've definitely faced Kong in Group Arena. I'll keep an eye out for ya.
                Same. Hard to tell now though since you can't really see a lot of information on players in battleground if they are not on your server, even if they are a player on a server that merged with yours, you can't really tell guild or astrals or mounts or clothing. You can only see guild above head and that means jack squat to most players as there are more guilds than you can shake a stick at with same name stretched across platforms and servers.



                Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic


                Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

                Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

                Demented children don't impress me.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                  Same. Hard to tell now though since you can't really see a lot of information on players in battleground if they are not on your server, even if they are a player on a server that merged with yours, you can't really tell guild or astrals or mounts or clothing. You can only see guild above head and that means jack squat to most players as there are more guilds than you can shake a stick at with same name stretched across platforms and servers.
                  True. Though if you look at the participants list, it lists the server. So there you can easily see who's from R2, Kong, etc. All the other stuff I'm not really interested in.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                    True. Though if you look at the participants list, it lists the server. So there you can easily see who's from R2, Kong, etc. All the other stuff I'm not really interested in.
                    Yep, but I'm usualy too busy trying to cart my one load every five minutes and avoiding the honor hunters to look at list.



                    Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic


                    Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

                    Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

                    Demented children don't impress me.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                      Yep, but I'm usualy too busy trying to cart my one load every five minutes and avoiding the honor hunters to look at list.
                      heheh... This is a fun game...
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ... and Creamy proved via PM that Kong does in fact meet R2. I want some!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I still am not seeing a any negative side effects for this to be honest, maybe at higher levels, but seriously more and more people level everyday. i know in lower bg's 30-50 there is never a time where there isn't enough people. but there are plenty of people who can't make those times

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ibigba View Post
                            I still am not seeing a any negative side effects for this to be honest, maybe at higher levels, but seriously more and more people level everyday. i know in lower bg's 30-50 there is never a time where there isn't enough people. but there are plenty of people who can't make those times
                            No, a hefty portion don't level. More and more *camp*.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                              True. Though if you look at the participants list, it lists the server. So there you can easily see who's from R2, Kong, etc. All the other stuff I'm not really interested in.
                              I'm Kabam, but we show up as Kong S3 for some reason.
                              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

                              Malfaedor
                              Kabam Server 1 - US West
                              Guild: MntyPython

                              General Zod
                              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Guild: Saga

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X