A simple request for Lag fix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A simple request for Lag fix

I am Dumbgame from server S44 and I and many other players in this server and many other servers have been experiencing some incredibly intense lag and glitching. As a customer of Wartune who has spent so much money on this game, it bugs me. I find that this is just way to much. It is like renting an ice skating ring to someone and them having to deal with the fact that it is partially melted.... Well me and some other players have decided that if this persists any longer then we will stop and get other people to stop spending money in this game. And yes some people will go and defend the lag. I do not listen to Wartune plants so do not bother. And do not believe that a big issue can be solved with a small request. By the way if you say that your trying to fix it then why are there new servers popping up everyday and updates that have nothing to do with fixes popping up all the time? So focused on fixing it that your doing other things? Brilliant. FixIt.
    Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime.

Am I going to have to up my game up? In 24 hours ill up it up to lvl 2 LVL2 = bumped by many.
    Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

moving to game discussion
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

fix the lag
        -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Working...
        X