Attacking In Wilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attacking In Wilds

Since when can someone attack you in the wilds without asking to PvP and why can they just keep doing it over and over again.

THIS SUCKS.

Originally posted by kiwipom View Post
    Since when can someone attack you in the wilds without asking to PvP and why can they just keep doing it over and over again.

THIS SUCKS.
    Move away from said player?

Comment

plundering is a quest and its also a good source of kyanite.... hit level 50 or some and you will see just how much you want to hit other players in the wild
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

This player was not attacking my city. He was attacking my character and as soon as I came out of battle with him he hit me again. I had to close my browser down to stop it. I also lost all my troops.

Comment

file a ticket please, the links are in my sig.........
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            file a ticket please, the links are in my sig.........
            how is that "illegal"?

Comment

THIS SUCKS.
              Since when you can't do that? o.O

Comment

Thank you, I have just done filed a ticket.

Comment

Only issue I could see with it is if someone scripted it so that this was done repeatedly on a player's exit... or if the aggressor had no life and waited nonstop.

Comment

hmm.. i wonder why is kit asking players to file a tix. I don't see how is that being not legit.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                      hmm.. i wonder why is kit asking players to file a tix. I don't see how is that being not legit.
                      Could be construed as harassment. I mean if someone is dedicated enough, he or she could siege a city. If no one is the defender's guild is strong enough, it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                        Could be construed as harassment. I mean if someone is dedicated enough, he or she could siege a city. If no one is the defender's guild is strong enough, it's over.
                        If the victim does not know moving city or exiting wild helps, really can't blame anyone..

Comment

If the victim does not know moving city or exiting wild helps, really can't blame anyone..
                          What if that player exhausted his/her energy though?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                            What if that player exhausted his/her energy though?
                            That's when exiting wild comes in. Also in the first place, it's not illegal to attack. Unless it's done repeatedly, then only it's considered as harassment.
                            Last edited by darrylch; 03-23-2013, 04:19 AM.

Comment

That's when exiting wild comes in. Also in the first place, it's not illegal to attack. Unless it's done repeatedly, then only it's considered as harassment.
                              Since when can someone attack you in the wilds without asking to PvP and why can they just keep doing it over and over again. THIS SUCKS.
                              I'm not arguing. Just messed around with this on our server and it can be done provided the energy was previously sapped. If someone is bored enough, then the siege can begin.

Comment

Working...
                              X