Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misfortune & One-Click Capture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN4tTqFHDm4

In case there was still any pondering minds about if Misfortunes weren't counting or not.

Thanks for documenting this. There are a couple of good threads all-but-proving the issue. Only workaround is to manually capture.

Comment

So, that's the answer - manually capture? What about turning this into the devs???? Those of us that have this ability spent some good money getting to that point. And, we get 'manually capture,' as an answer to this problem?

Comment

Knowing understands there's a problem and can do nothing about it. The proper people have been given the information, it's just not being done. He was just telling you the only way to deal with it, currently.

This is R2 - They don't really care. At that point, they've already got your money.

Comment

I know i have quit use this function to after i get info man dosent get points for them auto sold astros. So i just use singel click at the start.

One-Click Capture should be release for non vipers to, becouse is must **** up function in this game.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

OMG thank you.....

Comment

Syverious,
              Please forgive me
              I have no idea about what you are trying to explain with your video!
              Can you please type some explanation?

What me and most other peoples are interested of knowing is;
              - How the hell can we avoid "MISFORTUNE" astrals?
              - How the hell can we get blue and higher astrals?

All I personally am looking for is an answer of how to get ride of misfortune ****** or get them less than now.
              I get mostly 6-9 misfortune from 10 clicks and it is really killing me!

Comment

this is bad....

Comment

Originally posted by GyroGearLoose View Post
                  What me and most other peoples are interested of knowing is;
                  - How the hell can we avoid "MISFORTUNE" astrals?
                  - How the hell can we get blue and higher astrals?
                  This should be a separate topic on its own. But to answer your question:
                  1) There is no known way to avoid a "misfortune" astral. Depending on your level of superstition and/or mathematical inclination, you have 2 options:
                  a) If you are mathematically inclined, you will understand that astral generation is based on a random program, which in turn uses the computer clock as the seed. If you get 4-5 misfortunes in a row, you should close the astral box. Try again later.
                  b) If you are superstition, you can use some of the allegedly super ways of capturing blue and purple astrals. These threads can be found in the forums, and the methods used include sticking left finger up your nose and using your right finger to click on the mouse to capture astrals, to capturing astrals based on the lighting up/dimming of the constellation. Neither have been proven to be work 100% though.

2) There is no known method of increasing your chances to get higher astrals, except spending a lot of gold.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    2) There is no known method of increasing your chances to get higher astrals, except spending an absolute bloody fortune of gold - don't think that your 2mil gold over 3 weeks was a lot. We're talking 100mil+ gold to fix your astrals from nothing into a nice set of 4 or 5 level 5 or 6 gold astrals...
                    I'm sorry Coondor, but this last sentence of yours is incorrect.

I hope you'll forgive me taking a small liberty and adjusting your wording so it's more in line with the truth.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      ...the methods used include sticking left finger up your nose and using your right finger to click on the mouse to capture astrals...
                      I laughed for the first time in a week.

Comment

OK this is completely ridiculous. I spent about $560 on this game, the one click capture is one of the reasons I was spending so much to save time on my astrals. According to other posts R2 developers do not think this is a problem and do not plan on fixing it. I will move on to another MMO and just play this game balen free from now on. Spread the word.
                        Last edited by intelinside1; 04-26-2013, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                          OK this is completely ridiculous. I spent about $560 on this game, the one click capture is one of the reasons I was spending so much to save time on my astrals. According to other posts R2 developers do not think this is a problem and do not plan on fixing it. I will move on to another MMO and just play this game balen free from now on. Spread the word.

been doing that already since clothes..... might buy some crypt keys down the line to make legend stuff (forced to pass Necro and they never give me crypt keys anywhere)
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                            been doing that already since clothes..... might buy some crypt keys down the line to make legend stuff (forced to pass Necro and they never give me crypt keys anywhere)
                            yeah good call... i'm stopping balens too

Comment

Nvm read post wrong lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X