Arena suck!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena suck!!!!

i dont think im the only one who think this is a big problem in game....

when you play arena and fight against 3 mages, you lose 100%..... is getting on my nerve that mages are so dam powerfull...

Archer and knights are much weaker then mages are, so what can one do against 3 dam mages in arena?

i hate pvp in the first place and then keep fight against 3 mages, IS GETTTING REALLYYYYY ANNOYINGGG!!!

I honestly haven't seen that problem. Yes, 3 mages are a challenge, but not unbeatable. The key to the 3v3 arena is to make sure all 3 have close BRs to each other - within a couple of K. If not, the weaker one dies quickly, leaving the other 2 hanging - usually a loosing situation.

Comment

My team is 2 mages one archers close br .. we are 56+ and we can kick *** 59-60 .. sometimes we lose like 1-2 per run. But in most of the cases we win 30 of of 30 in front of mages/knights/archers full team. A full team of mages you can beat with a knight and two archers .. the knight has to have max reverse dmg

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewolf1989 View Post

when you play arena and fight against 3 mages, you lose 100%..... is getting on my nerve that mages are so dam powerfull...

Archer and knights are much weaker then mages are, so what can one do against 3 dam mages in arena?

i hate pvp in the first place and then keep fight against 3 mages, IS GETTTING REALLYYYYY ANNOYINGGG!!!
        Oooh, now I'm curious! Which server did you face and what level are you? Did you happen to face me and my team? ^_^

Comment

dont remember what server they fight in, but 1 knight and 2 Archers are weak Agains mages, when they keep AOE and about 65+

Comment

Why you hate mages, when I don't hate archers for dominating world boss...

Comment

Lol archers can be worse than mages... We as 3 mage team keep dying by casher (freaking) archers that start the fight with 3 aoe's and then end it quickly when we have under half hp left before we unleash all of our aoe's.

And as a casher (also freaking ) knight you could try starting the fight with reflect dmg and then use aoe. AOE of patk can be a real nightmare to mages .
              P.S. It won't work on much higher BR mages.
              Last edited by anupras; 03-23-2013, 10:28 AM.

Comment

arena not suck, u suck
                l0l

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuusei79 View Post
                  arena not suck, u suck
                  l0l
                  best quote of the day
                  +1
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewolf1989 View Post

if u hate pvp then y u play a game that is 50 percent pvp

Comment

As a mage I have grouped with every possible combination; 2 knights, mage an archer, knight an archer etc. I do well with all groups provided the br isn't too far apart.

Comment

ur team cant kill a team of 3 mages? then i think the problems wasn't on the mages, the problem is on ur team's line up.
                        Serenity
                        SteelLord
                        Singapore

Comment

Working...
                        X