need advice on jewelry and whats the min br to complete Nm Demon temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice on jewelry and whats the min br to complete Nm Demon temple

I'm lvl67. I got lvl40 normal rings and lvl50 normal jewelry. (I spent my tokens on cata horse). I got 180 skeleton keys. I got 1400 tokens saved.

So what should I do?

a) buy lvl60 normal rings and make lvl50 jewelry legendary (but thats gonna cost me 4000 tokens for lvl60 rings, 2400 for lvl50 legendaries + approx 200 skeleton keys and 9 runs of God Nm for leg stones). Time for this- 5000/190= about 26 days

b) buy lvl60 rings and wait for lvl70 jewelry, which come out in 1.5 patch, part three. cost = 4000 tokens, waiting time - 2 weeks for lvl60 rings and at least 1.5 months, I suppose, for 3rd part of patch

c) make lvl40 rings legendary and buy lvl60 jewelry - 800 tokens + approx 100 skeleton keys and 4000 tokens. Time for this - 3400/190= 18 days

d) any other options?

Things to consider - I'm kinda saving the skeleton keys for NM Demon temple runs. But our server has very few people with 50k+ Br, so Demon temple Nm might be 1 month+ away. What the minimum team to pass 1st boss in NM Dt and access summoner?

Lvl 70 Jewellery in next Patch ? Out of curiosity, would you please post source?

Comment

Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
      Lvl 70 Jewellery in next Patch ? Out of curiosity, would you please post source?
      http://edm.r2games.com/20130216/wartune.html

It won't be next patch, it's patch 1.5 part 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
        That just says 70+ equipment. Doesn't necessarly mean lvl 70+ jewelry/trinkets. It could mean that but who knows it may just mean lvl 70 pve sets.

Comment

Well, thats speculation. When lvl60 pve set was added, was it together with lvl60 trinkets?

Anyway, my thread is about choosing what to do NOW :P

Comment

Well, thats speculation. When lvl60 pve set was added, was it together with lvl60 trinkets?

Anyway, my thread is about choosing what to do NOW :P
            Need to ask yourself a few questions first before making a decision.

1.) Are you willing to wait few months for these 70+ trinkets/jewels? With the possibly that they may not even come out in this patch.

2.) Can you beat necro lvl 5 yet? If you can not is it worth it to you to get those 60 trinkets/jewels?

3.) DO you or know anyone with enough skeleton keys to help you do GoD NM summons each day to get you lvl 50 legs?

My personal opinion get the 50 legs if you are able to unless you can pass necro lvl 5. Just because lvl 50 legs are much better than 60 non leg trinkets/jewels. They are much easier to make as well since they are cheaper in the crypt shop. Also you just need to pass lvl 100 cata for the shards.

Comment

thanks for tips.

1) I am afraid that lvl70 trinkets might cost only 3000 tokens ( i really have to browse chinese forums for this), so it might be worth the wait partially. It is so unsure still.

2) I haven't tried, but I'm an archer and a 43k Br (non buffed br) archer fully buffed did lvl5 necro, I'm 41k Br, so I'm not that far.

3) Not really atm, but people are still doing Nm God runs frequently - I have to ask around.

So - if I could possibly get the Br to pass lvl5 necro in few weeks, is it still worth getting lvl50 legs?

And what about NM Demon temple? If I spend all my skeleton keys, I'm afraid I'll have none saved when finally there will be people doing it. or that's so far away i shouldn't care?

Ps. i just realised - I shouldn't care about lvl60 legedary jewels, cus when I get there, I will be making pve set legendary 1st anyway :/
              Last edited by Emilyfairyss; 03-23-2013, 10:47 AM.

Comment

thanks for tips.

1) I am afraid that lvl70 trinkets might cost only 3000 tokens ( i really have to browse chinese forums for this), so it might be worth the wait partially. It is so unsure still.

2) I haven't tried, but I'm an archer and a 43k Br (non buffed br) archer fully buffed did lvl5 necro, I'm 41k Br, so I'm not that far.

3) Not really atm, but people are still doing Nm God runs frequently - I have to ask around.

So - if I could possibly get the Br to pass lvl5 necro in few weeks, is it still worth getting lvl50 legs?

And what about NM Demon temple? If I spend all my skeleton keys, I'm afraid I'll have none saved when finally there will be people doing it. or that's so far away i shouldn't care?

Ps. i just realised - I shouldn't care about lvl60 legedary jewels, cus when I get there, I will be making pve set legendary 1st anyway :/
                If 70 trinkets/jewels are on its way. Then i say take legged 50 and just skip 60 ones and go straight to 70. If you can pass necro 5 though and DT NM first boss then Might as well go for your 60 legs and then work on 70 legs later on.

Comment

An archer with 41k can do level 5? Buffed I had 17784matk and I couldn't do level 5 and buffed my br was 57267. Would get to last bar of health and I would have very little health let and he would enrage and hit me for 70k.

Mages need some help in here.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                    An archer with 41k can do level 5? Buffed I had 17784matk and I couldn't do level 5 and buffed my br was 57267. Would get to last bar of health and I would have very little health let and he would enrage and hit me for 70k.

I think that you might need Thunderer.

Comment

We just passed dt nm first boss with one 64k br, two 51k br and one 44k br. Two mages and two archers.
                      DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

Originally posted by anupras View Post
                        I think that you might need Thunderer.
                        I'm not sure if we are talking about the same boss here. I can reach level 5, the boss in armor with the morning star or whatever it is. I open with thunderer, hit a rage rune, double hit (doesn't always work) with a lightning bolt and then another thunderer and then back and forth between thunderer and double hit with lightning.

It seems that most get stuck on this level, and that the archers with less gear get 2 or 3 levels higher and the knights have an easier time as well.
                        Last edited by R24877577; 03-23-2013, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post

Wait, what. I said a friend who had 43k unbuffed did lvl5 necro. With all buffs he's probably 46k+ Br

"We just passed dt nm first boss with one 64k br, two 51k br and one 44k br. Two mages and two archers"

- what class were the 64k Br one and what class 44k Br one? Who tanked the boss and what was the formation?
                          Last edited by Emilyfairyss; 03-23-2013, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Wait, what. I said a friend who had 43k unbuffed did lvl5 necro. With all buffs he's probably 46k+ Br

"We just passed dt nm first boss with one 64k br, two 51k br and one 44k br. Two mages and two archers"

- what class were the 64k Br one and what class 44k Br one? Who tanked the boss and what was the formation?
                            the 64k br is probably himself, the lv 72 archer. if theres a warrior to tank, probably doesnt need 64k br to do it. maybe 55k br warrior. but now deep freeze works in nm mode, so the warrior can be even weaker to do it, thats what i guess.

what matters is high pdef on the tanker warrior and high level refine goddess blessing that reduce damge significantly. and an archer who can keep df up alot. and good healers ofc

Comment

that low of mage couldn't do necro lvl 5 maybe you see rankings and see complete levels of 5 but it doesn't mean that they passed it we have 54k br mage unbuffed in 50 pve set and he hasn't beaten it yet. There another 56k at the time super casher mage who didn't beat it yet. The only one who managed to pass it so far was a knight at 52k unbuffed. Mages need a considerable amount of phys def just to survive a few turns against lvl 5 necro.
                              Server 92- King
                              Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Working...
                              X