No announcement yet.

need advice on jewelry and whats the min br to complete Nm Demon temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argh. I said, that my friend is an archer. I see many archers in my server who have beaten necro lvl5 in 43- 47k br range.
    Last edited by Emilyfairyss; 03-23-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
      An archer with 41k can do level 5? Buffed I had 17784matk and I couldn't do level 5 and buffed my br was 57267. Would get to last bar of health and I would have very little health let and he would enrage and hit me for 70k.

Mages need some help in here.
      *** man i done it with 50k br i think you need to rethink what your doing and yes im a mage on lvl 9 atm

Comment

um guys u did know that i have all 70 legend in my 7 road and it takes 2 months for 1 equipment (if determine) or 1 month and a half if u are using keys

Comment

Originally posted by R3_Yura View Post
          um guys u did know that i have all 70 legend in my 7 road and it takes 2 months for 1 equipment (if determine) or 1 month and a half if u are using keys
          Don't they have the 20 summoner limit too?

Comment

yea it has limit

Comment

Originally posted by R3_Yura View Post
              Could you please tell how much crypt tokens does one lvl70 jewelry piece cost?

Comment

1600 crypt tokens for 1

Comment

Erm. lvl60 normal jewelry costs 2000 tokens on english servers, but lvl70 jewelry costs only 1600 on 7 road servers? Did i understand correctly?

How much is lvl60 there then? I mean normal, not the cost for buying leg shards.

Comment

any news on this? im in almost the same situation. i got lvl 40 leg rings and lvl 50 normal trinkets and now im not sure what to buy next. i was thinking about the lvl 60 trinkets but maybe they gonna be cheaper after the next patch? does anyone know how much they are in the chinese version?

Comment

I checked not so new-not so old Chinese servers and they all have lvl60 legends. Even guys with 82k br have lvl60 legs. So I suppose that lvl70 NM dungeon is ultra hard...

R3_Yura in pm said that lvl70 normal trinkets cost 1600 tokens, which makes no sense here, because lvl60 costs 2000 in English version.

my advice is to buy lvl60s and make them legendary. Unless you are like 70k Br, you wont be able to farm Nm 70 dungeon in next few months for sure.

Comment

yes you are right im probably gonna buy the lvl 60s anyway. but i googled a little and found another page where they said that lvl 70 costs only 1,6k. so maybe they will lower the prices with the next patch... i think ill wait before i waste my tokens now.

Comment

Working...
                        X