Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Do you wanna blog about Wartune?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do you wanna blog about Wartune?

    Hey guys, as some of you might know I have a fun Wartune blog at ******-wartune.blogspot.com

    If you might want to blog about Wartune you can be an author on my blog - let me know
    • put fun pictures,
    • help people,
    • give advice/tips,
    • share your story,
    • anything good about Wartune,

  • #2
    hey everyone, just wanted to check again if someone was interested?
    Thank you

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't wish to blog but I admire the effort you put into your blog. Good work.

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice blog
        The world is more Evil than Good these days..

        Comment


        • #5
          thanks guys

          Comment


          • #6
            If I wanted to blog id make my own, just another excuse to traffic your blog.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
              If I wanted to blog id make my own, just another excuse to traffic your blog.
              Are you for real? So people are so rude in these forums -.- He has his on blog. DEAL WITH IT! Like yours would be any better.
              The world is more Evil than Good these days..

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
                Are you for real? So people are so rude in these forums -.- He has his on blog. DEAL WITH IT! Like yours would be any better.
                I believe I have dealt with it since I stated he has a blog did I not?
                I never stated mine would be better nor would I care. I just mearly stated that it in the situation if I wished to blog I would create my own.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Patyfatycake majority of healthy humans are happy to get together and have fun together. Sure every human can go and play sand castle alone, but as said, for the majority of people it is more fun to do things together.

                  So sure you are completely free to go and put your own blog if you wish, I never said anything to object against that, but those people who enjoy doing things together, becoming friends, etc - I am asking those people - clearly not people like you.

                  This thread had nothing to do with any kind of promotion of anything - it was a call out for like minded people to get together and have fun.

                  So please take your hatred and go open a hatred blog and blog about how much you hate people like me who like to enjoy things with others.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
                    Patyfatycake majority of healthy humans are happy to get together and have fun together. Sure every human can go and play sand castle alone, but as said, for the majority of people it is more fun to do things together.

                    So sure you are completely free to go and put your own blog if you wish, I never said anything to object against that, but those people who enjoy doing things together, becoming friends, etc - I am asking those people - clearly not people like you.

                    This thread had nothing to do with any kind of promotion of anything - it was a call out for like minded people to get together and have fun.

                    So please take your hatred and go open a hatred blog and blog about how much you hate people like me who like to enjoy things with others.
                    Good to know your making assumptions about me.

                    You are assuming that I don't enjoy doing group activities which is very funny due to the fact that I am playing a MMO game.

                    you can be an author on my blog
                    You can say whatever you want this but when you get to the bottom line you are promoting your blog. Is your blog visible? Yes it is, does it have your link to your blog? Yes.

                    The way you could have done is to add your or give a form of contact not directly correlated to your blog to talk about blogging and wartunes in general or something along those lines and then talk to them about it. But you did not do that did you?

                    Hatred? Really, I am simply being blunt about my point of view. If you see that a form of hatred that is your own prerogative
                    Last edited by Patyfatycake; 03-24-2013, 06:21 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Patyfatycake please go spread your negativity and hatred elsewhere.


                      RE: coming back to the original topic if any HAPPY and KIND people out there might be interested to blog about Wartune let me know, thank you.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Tnx guys to help me

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X