Clarification Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarification Please

I'm just confused as to why they keep producing servers and yet in-game glitches and other errors persist. Can they fix the holy seal glitch while doing the servers, or possibly slow the servers that are coming out down so they can fix in-game issues. As for the last maintenance I'm not even sure what it did or if anything changed. There is a quest on the main quests tab saying to defeat nemrut in the moon den, but I believe nemrut is in the Demon Temple instead. Repeat battles in Group Arena still existing and quite common. One must wait like 30 seconds if they want to avoid that sometimes. I'm actually glad I cancelled my VIP now. This game is good and all, but it the events are very time consuming as is many other things. Secondly, I'd rather not be a vip or paying member in any game that leaves glitches and other problems in-game for extended periods of time. Most major MMORPG's like Runescape, Pockie Pirates, Eden Eternal, etc.... fix these issues quickly. Leaving in-game problems does take away from the gamer's experience and may cause them to check out or play other games permanently or temporarily.

here is a short version of the answer: money, money, mighty dollar!

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
      here is a short version of the answer: money, money, mighty dollar!

Hahhaha! Good point.

Comment

Working...
      X