Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guild Cooldown NOT a Contribution??!!??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Cooldown NOT a Contribution??!!??

Priciest thing you can do for the guild, and not a contribution?!?

Something is afoul.

Not afoul, just the way it works. Balens contributed by members to guild give some guild wealth, personally you are better off using balens on alchemy and donating the gold if you were going to use them like that.

But paying for the guild cooldown is a separate entity. Do we wish that we could all contribute a bit torwards it? Yeah, and there have been many suggestions about doing so but since it's not allowable in other versions, I highly doubt it would be allowed here.

We have some guild members that choose to use balens when cooldowns are down to managable levels. But these are people who routinely not only donate to game but also do the free balen offers any chance they get.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Is worthless them should lesser the CD me balans so every people can help draw down coolddown and not one singel people need to pay full cooldown.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
      X