Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• immune to crit for WB

you made the world boss immune to stun and slow
    why can't you make it immune to critical also?
    it would be much fairer to all classes.
    thanks to the new wb system (the damage increases based on damage treshold) the archer swarming the top 10 ladder.
    I Am Khan.

Originally posted by BrewKhan View Post
    you made the world boss immune to stun and slow
    why can't you make it immune to critical also?
    it would be much fairer to all classes.
    thanks to the new wb system (the damage increases based on damage treshold) the archer swarming the top 10 ladder.
    Though a reduction is crit has been done before - making the WB immune to crits makes an archer's day at it difficult. Though they can skirt the issue with clothes, 0% crit is a tad harsh, don't you think?

Comment

Should not be fair to all classes is you stupid Brew.

Mage, Knight do 10k archer do 1500 damges-3k maby with out crit.

Archer damges is very low if man dosent get crit some give arount 10-13k.

If man take away crit we need change astro to remove crit but rise the base damges like Will Destoryer.

And why should archer need to lvl astro to lvl 6-7 yellow Will Destoryer for make for just World Boss.

Like good for you to buy Critical astro and lvl it to 6-7 and remove Will Destoryer and use crit under world boss just for world boss.
      Should be same type some remove crit emunitet. We need go make Will Destory setup.

and some mage go some Crit alredy so them magen need to refine gearen for 50.000 Refine crystal per World boss?
      Sure remove crit you paying all refine for every singel people.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

i agree that making world bosses crit immune would make that aspect of the game fair

Comment

Yeah lets just kick all archers off the top 10, just to make up for mages and knights being behind.

Then Knights can whine about mages since mages are well ahead of knights as well.

No, this is silly, let's not over-nerf something so we can fee overpowered, lets make it more equal.

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
            i agree that making world bosses crit immune would make that aspect of the game fair
            Do you even know how archers work?

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
              Archers need crit for rage build. Take away crit means they won't be able to build rage. They are already the worst class to gain rage with. THis is silly thing. Knights may not get top 10 all the time but who cares. You still get tons of daru and gold from it which is the most important thing about it. Top 3 will only go to the hard cashers no matter what class.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                Archers need crit for rage build. Take away crit means they won't be able to build rage. They are already the worst class to gain rage with. THis is silly thing. Knights may not get top 10 all the time but who cares. You still get tons of daru and gold from it which is the most important thing about it. Top 3 will only go to the hard cashers no matter what class.
                I agreed with you until the last four words.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  I agreed with you until the last four words.
                  Actually I fully agree with him. If someone out cashes everyone else in their server, it doesn't matter what class they r. An archer with 22k patk and 4k+ crit value and lvl 7 enhanced determination astral will not outdmg a knight with 25k patk lvl 8 enhanced will destroyer. The reason for this is because while an archer gets more dmg with crits, even with 4k crit value they do not crit on every hit. A knight/mage with high lvl EWD will do consistent high dmg to WB and if they have as much or higher patk than the archer, they will almost always outdmg them if the archer misses a few crits each round.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I hate archers (I'm a mage) and even I wouldn't do something this cruel to them. Let them have their day in the sun with WB - it doesn't really impact your Gold and Daru gains unless you think you're good enough to get the Warrior's Mark.
                    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                    Kabam Server 1 - US West
                    Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Guild: Saga

Comment

What does Warrior's Mark have to do with WB? Perhaps you mean a title.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        Actually I fully agree with him. If someone out cashes everyone else in their server, it doesn't matter what class they r. An archer with 22k patk and 4k+ crit value and lvl 7 enhanced determination astral will not outdmg a knight with 25k patk lvl 8 enhanced will destroyer. The reason for this is because while an archer gets more dmg with crits, even with 4k crit value they do not crit on every hit. A knight/mage with high lvl EWD will do consistent high dmg to WB and if they have as much or higher patk than the archer, they will almost always outdmg them if the archer misses a few crits each round.
                        You're incorrect. Unless a knight pumps in crazy levels of cash, archers will out damage. There is also a point at which a knght can never surpass an archer if said archer reaches a certain BR/power level. We call it, the event horizon - because of the 'black hole' effect. You should see the rotation our top archers use versus knights.

Comment

How about making the WB crit immune and at the same time make the WB will destroyer immune!

Or just for good measure make the WB Patk/Matk immune

That would be fair to all classes wouldn't it? We could all attack for the full hour and come out with the same amount of gold/daru. Problem solved LMAO
                          Last edited by Billy_McF; 03-24-2013, 02:24 PM.

Comment

The crit rate increase on WB was the problem, not crits in general. The problem with the world boss innately being better for archers is that archers will always be ahead (relative to power) in the gold sinks. If they needed more gold than everyone else, that would be fair, but they dont. Every class needs gold equally.

Sadly, because it's based solely on damage, they just force people to focus entirely on damage and ignore everything else if they truly want to get ahead in the game (because gold is so important to every aspect of the game). It's really poor design, quite frankly.

Comment

Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
                              What does Warrior's Mark have to do with WB? Perhaps you mean a title.
                              I believe if you are top 3 on WB you get a Warrior's Mark (bonus Daru and Gold). It's not just the box from Cross Server PvP.
                              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                              Kabam Server 1 - US West
                              Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Guild: Saga

Comment

Working...
                              X