Wings For Voulcers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings For Voulcers?

Hi evryone , as i played a while this game i noticed that only crapy runs and 50% WB buff are useful to buy whit voulcers.... why not add wings whit voulcers ? Most of the players have wings whit balens lvl 1, 2 or above and the non-donators can't afort even the lvl 1...
    I don't say to make the price the same but it would be a good ideea if u allow to buy 1 pare of lvl 1 wings whit idk 8k+ voulcers per acount , so the non donators will have a chence after they gather voulcers to buy 1 and the donators can buy 1 for upgread, and because the price is x4 the the usual balens there shouldn't be any complains .... if u want wings play and gather voulcers(so ppl will have to chose whisely if the spend voucers on WB or runs, cd etc...)
    This will save u from a lot of complains from the non-donators...

Thank you for reading!

If wings for vouchers, then those cashers who spend $20 on Level 1 wings would be very angry.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

While this isn't for vouchers, there is another promotion coming up that you can acquire the Baby Wings for charging 5$. Add 500 Balens get some stuff with the Baby Wings. As long as they don't change the last Recharge event they previewed before they cancelled it.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        If wings for vouchers, then those cashers who spend $20 on Level 1 wings would be very angry.
        Depends i should not be argy if them need 10.000 voncher for the wings. I should spend $20 easy vs spend 10k voncher.
        Voncher should i instent spend in the farm for lvl my farm.

But say if them need only 2k voncher so should am be very argy.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
          While this isn't for vouchers, there is another promotion coming up that you can acquire the Baby Wings for charging 5$. Add 500 Balens get some stuff with the Baby Wings. As long as they don't change the last Recharge event they previewed before they cancelled it.
          Are they really doing this event again? After the ester egg hunt?
          The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

I think so them replay events for events is same events like allways them have arount 20-30 events after them do them all them restart them frome 1 again.

Relly boring must of them events has ben up alredy 2-3 times frome i start play this game.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

There is another event for baby wings? Since when?
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                Depends i should not be argy if them need 10.000 voncher for the wings. I should spend $20 easy vs spend 10k voncher.
                Voncher should i instent spend in the farm for lvl my farm.

But say if them need only 2k voncher so should am be very argy.
                yes thats is what i want to say if the value for wings is much higher in volcers than the one in balens no one should have any objections, am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by deea21 View Post
                  yes thats is what i want to say if the value for wings is much higher in volcers than the one in balens no one should have any objections, am i right?
                  I'll be honest - I bought Balens and paid for a variety of gear and frankly, if R2 decided to offer certain things for vouchers (Wings, Clothes, etc.) I would not care. I would not feel ripped off simply because I paid to get things sooner rather than later. That's my attitude - in fact, I'd rather see more opportunity for non-cashers to get the stuff I didn't have the patience to wait for to even things out and make the game more enjoyable for others.

What would be nice is if Battlegrounds Battle Chests gave you something like a .1% chance to get clothes or wings as well. It might certainly boost BattleGrounds even more.
                  Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                  Kabam Server 1 - US West
                  Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                  S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Guild: Saga

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                    I'll be honest - I bought Balens and paid for a variety of gear and frankly, if R2 decided to offer certain things for vouchers (Wings, Clothes, etc.) I would not care. I would not feel ripped off simply because I paid to get things sooner rather than later. That's my attitude - in fact, I'd rather see more opportunity for non-cashers to get the stuff I didn't have the patience to wait for to even things out and make the game more enjoyable for others.

What would be nice is if Battlegrounds Battle Chests gave you something like a .1% chance to get clothes or wings as well. It might certainly boost BattleGrounds even more.
                    to bad not all ppl think like u... usualy ppl like to have only for them ... i like to have things fast too, i would donate but if you lived in my country , you need to consider yourself lucky if at the end of the month u have 10 euro to set for savings.... and some ppl are in the same sosition as me ... they dont have the oportuniti to become cashers because of the monthly pays they have

Comment

Working...
                    X