FIX damn WB for other clases too!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ficux
    started a topic FIX damn WB for other clases too!

FIX damn WB for other clases too!

Please, pass this to 7road. Its ***** ridiculous! No one told me that as knight and ~500$ USD spent I will not be able to even see myself in top 10.
    And to everyone saying - they are using reset/balens - they dont! I know every and each of them, 90% from my guild! only vaucher bonus.

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
    \

Damn u r absolutely right I think the game should change name to MAgetune not wartune . In chinese wartune or it calls Devine Comedy not a single archer in top 10 billboard lmao ( Cross-server ranking) I wish i should change my class to the guy open this thread and see how he feels when he is archer . And new server open the people choose archer are significant reduced
    Hmm idk what crossserver you look, they have 2000 servers, but i see 2 archers 160k br and one 170k when i look last time xD
    14k crit looks nice xD

Leave a comment:

• R28901959
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Maybe change name to MAGE-tune...and all play mage and evry1 will be happy Hehe...
    \

Damn u r absolutely right I think the game should change name to MAgetune not wartune . In chinese wartune or it calls Devine Comedy not a single archer in top 10 billboard lmao Top1 and 2 are Knights and Mages ( Cross-server ranking) I wish i should change my class to the guy open this thread and see how he feels when he is archer .I'd rather lose in WB than in PVP with people lower lv and BR than me . By the way new servers open the people choose archer are significant reduced. So for u guys as archers u will face your fate soon enough
    Last edited by R28901959; 05-24-2013, 04:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
    So many threat of these kinds . Knight and Mage want all , WB , PVP .... Archer is weakest class in PVP the WB is only advantage they have . So better stop crying
    Maybe change name to MAGE-tune...and all play mage and evry1 will be happy Hehe...

Leave a comment:

• R28901959
    replied
    So many threads of these kinds . Knight and Mage want all , WB , PVP .... Archer is weakest class in PVP the WB is only advantage they have . So better stop crying
    Last edited by R28901959; 05-24-2013, 04:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Last time our server 147 merge with 84 or something like that with archers 60k br and higher, our server 59 mage win evry wb...archers cant catch her...
    This is what can crit mage with 52k br...

Leave a comment:

• scodic
    replied
    i'm on s127...we have azmodeus, the number one us east guy, lol. he always wins by a lot in wb and hes a mage, but this is very abnormal

Leave a comment:

• AP007
    replied
    the person above me is the most sensible yet on this thread(except me ofc lol)

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Archers is pwning in pve, deal with it... ... but they end up in last place when it comes to pvp...

Actually, yes, good archers are heavily required, but lets face it, nowadays you need a near perfect party to pass the crazy mps. Without a good tank, the team dies. Without a good healing/aoe mage, the team dies. Without enough damage to kill bosses and scat/deep freeze, the team dies. Lately I'm jealous, cuz being a mage, I was the most highly sought after, now its good archers But in reality, we need a balanced team to do it right nowadays. As for wb, some servers have a knight in top, some have archers, some have mages. We have 2 mages on top in my server and a knight, THEN the archers, lolol.

As for the amount of daru/gold they get, THEY NEED IT! I smoke archers if they aren't heavily guild skilled and trooped up with astrals. If they don't stay ahead of me, I pummel them with aoe. A good mage can keep pace with a good archer, we have double hits too ie: rain of fire and meteor .... so unless the archer is on top of his game and building fast and heavy, they are toast! (I hate armor piercer, lol, its sooo good against me)
    Last edited by R23221469; 05-24-2013, 05:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Khuptong_crusade
    replied
    lol in my server a knight is ruling

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
    Uh, I don't know who told you this farce. Come to S1 and see who is ranked number one in Arena. 90% of the time it is an Archer. Title gets tossed around between a few of them. If I had any inclination to the class whatsoever I would have re-rolled an archer a long time ago. Knight is the only fun class for me. But I tell you what, if I get tired of being nerfed in so much of the game as a knight, I WILL move on to something else, and my days in WarTune will be over. The other classes develop way to easy for my tastes.
    Of course there are exceptions, like the saying goes: The exception that confirms the rule, look at it over the whole game, am I wrong then?

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Phate123 View Post
    have u met the new archer only and mag teams in arena much guessing not 3 archers opening with luntic fire aoe will cripple most teams if the archer is built right 3 mages is also imba the days of knight ruling pvp are gone since 1.5 was implomented
    Mage only teams are nothing new in arena. They've been around since people realised they could RoF 3 times in turn 1...

Leave a comment:

• Phate123
    replied
    and since clothes the gap in pvp is marginal add templars in and knights have taken a big nerf we use to have rage advantage over every class show that now so many start fight with 60 plus rage now as well as most of our spells take near 1.9 turns to cast both mages and archers can double hit us if we try to shield or delphic. mages can now chain aoe without having to rage build. have u met the new archer only and mag teams in arena much guessing not 3 archers opening with luntic fire aoe will cripple most teams if the archer is built right 3 mages is also imba the days of knight ruling pvp are gone since 1.5 was implomented

Leave a comment:

• ChieftainRez
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Archers is pwning in pve, deal with it... ... but they end up in last place when it comes to pvp...
    Uh, I don't know who told you this farce. Come to S1 and see who is ranked number one in Arena. 90% of the time it is an Archer. Title gets tossed around between a few of them. If I had any inclination to the class whatsoever I would have re-rolled an archer a long time ago. Knight is the only fun class for me. But I tell you what, if I get tired of being nerfed in so much of the game as a knight, I WILL move on to something else, and my days in WarTune will be over. The other classes develop way to easy for my tastes.

Leave a comment:

• R2266269
    replied
    My name is jared i play a lvl 66 Knight on S10 TERMINI CLIFF and maybe, maybe once or twice a month i will see a knight in the top ten but hardly ever will a knight get up that high mages and archers are just too damn good at dishing out damage on world bosses sure us knights have the highest rage build-up but that doesn't account for jack **** when it comes to the world boss i barely make the top 100 with pots and voucher bonus and thats without double skills i agree they need to fix the Knight class in this game i rly do im sick of getting pawned in everything that and i've been playing since this game first came out and have participated in every World Boss every day since it came out and i HAVE NOT GOTTEN LAST HIT ONCE that alone pisses me off like none other they need to either fix the WB so that there is a Boss for each class or they need to revamp the knight class a bit so us Knights can feel a lil more reliable in everything .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X