HP: difference now and later

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP: difference now and later

as you can see, archers and knigth have increased their hp, (20%), although the difference mages heal between 35,000 and 50,000 to 55,000 (archer, knigth) is much difference, because this always increase, and we depend on gems and skills, later there will be a difference of about 45,000 to 80,000 about
    I suggest that the mages minimum increase of 5% to 10% hp, for balance.

Lvl. 60 to 70
    later Lvl.75+
    Attached Files

Click image for larger version

Name:	hp.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	1665974
    if 1 can't see the image tell me
    Last edited by R25437013; 03-23-2013, 07:02 PM. Reason: img

Comment

Oh my :/ Idk about this :/
      The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Your offensive and defensive capabilities more than make up for the HP boost... especially with clothes.

Comment

Jesus, first time to hear mage to complain. LOOOOOLLLLL. I am knight, but I regret my choice of becoming a knight everyday. I would like to have TWO QUICK AOE skills like mages rather than that stupid 20% hp

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
          Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
          Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by R25664847 View Post
            Jesus, first time to hear mage to complain. LOOOOOLLLLL. I am knight, but I regret my choice of becoming a knight everyday. I would like to have TWO QUICK AOE skills like mages rather than that stupid 20% hp
            Some can get *3*.

Comment

Knights are amazing! Get it to lvl 50+ and you will love your knight. They have no AOEs but built right they can really give a good fight.

Comment

Attack archers and you will be happy.

Comment

Well Knights do have whirlwind so don't forget that.

As a mage I will agree that we are hindered in certain events like Necropolis but we don't need an HP boost cause of knights. When the new troops come out it should emphasize the difference better in a mages favor.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                    Well Knights do have whirlwind so don't forget that.

As a mage I will agree that we are hindered in certain events like Necropolis but we don't need an HP boost cause of knights. When the new troops come out it should emphasize the difference better in a mages favor.
                    I assume you're joking here... aside from the troop comment.

Comment

not that it would ever happen, because the developers have a hard enough time spelling let alone coding, but it would be great if there was a "turnaround day" where you had a chance to play your character as if it were another class. the easy way, of course, would be to start off a character on another server and see how it is being a knight for a few days or so, or archer. i actually have two characters myself, an archer and a knight, with my knight being the one i play most often. yes, it sucks as an archer being so vulnerable to attack, but if i play it right, i get 1-1/2 shots to every one of theirs and i can hit them pretty hard so, as long as i don't take too many hits, i'm not too bad off. on the other hand, we've all had those times when we thought we'd all but killed off a mage only to see that green square pop up above their head, and now you have to almost start all over again...except you're down to 25% hp...or less. i'm not even gonna discuss the multiple choices of aoe attacks that mages have at their disposal, sometimes hitting each opposing character 3x per turn...

should mages have more of an hp buff? sure, and give them a shield while you're at it too...NOT. let them have a weakness just like the other classes.

Comment

if anythig mages should be nerfed an AoE attack that does only a little less than other classes single attacks is just stupid and more broken than anything ive seen in any game i mean 140% +one of the fastest cast times in game are u kidding me? no AoE should be over 80% 90% max anyone that complains as a mage should as the guy above my comment stated go play other classes and see the **** we have to put up with against mages.

Comment

And archers dominate at:

World Boss
                          Divine Altar
                          Tormented Necropolis
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

knigth have aoe too , archers have skills of 2 hits and aoe
                            if the mage have skills of aoe, haven't healt
                            later ... 45k vs 80k 85k hp much difference
                            see a future not now only

Comment

Originally posted by R25437013 View Post
                              knigth have aoe too , archers have skills of 2 hits and aoe
                              if the mage have skills of aoe, haven't healt
                              later ... 45k vs 80k 85k hp much difference
                              see a future not now only
                              Yes but as a mage, you have the potential to heal virtually ALL of your HP. Though it's an extreme example, tomato can heal 45k resto and 35k x 3 BL. I've seen other pop 35k restos. That's quite a few turns of damage. Couple that with medium cooldown times and mages can be weed-like. :P

By the way, a knight's aoe is nowhere near as powerful as a mage's. Mages can pop 2 or 3 in a row at the start of the battle whereas a knight can do only 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X