Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Give it possibol reset Crypt attempts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give it possibol reset Crypt attempts!

I have sometimes very boring in this game noting to do for littly attempts.

So i wish them can put a reset buttons to the crypt shops attempts.
    Man can buy more attempts to plunder people in the wild, so why not put so man can reset crypt attempts me maby 50-100 balans per new attempts.

or rise max attempts man can do per day 1 is very littly.

But should be awsome can buy more attempts if man feel man have time to play it more times.

Even a reset for Necropolis should be awsome. Or man pay 2 Crypt keys for one more attempts.

non crypt keys, 1 crypt keys for doubel reward, 2 crypt keys for doubel reward + one new attempts to the crypt. // Works only if man have burn first attempts man can chooes use 2 keys.

And make necropolis to 3 or 4 crypt keys for one more attempts there to.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

You cannot compare plunders with crypt attempts. Cashers already have enough perks and many argue they have too many as it is. This would allow them to level up quicker, get more tokens to gear up quicker, more gems etc. With plunders you just get a little more kyanite and gold and that's it.

Comment

I think this idea is okay but only allow you to rest it one time for like 500 balens. It won't break the game and will allow players to get a bit more of everything from it. I mean gems are really hard to get especially when you want to make lvl 5+ gems. usually takes me about 1 week and half of cata to make 1 lvl 6 gem.

Comment

is just tookens some is very low 190 x per day for complete lvl 100. me Crypt keys 95 x if man not use crypt keys.

And you need 23 600 tooken for legendary lvl 60 rings jewels and mount

23 600 tooken / 190 = 124 days.

124 days is not fast.

After that you have 226 days play lvl 60 mps and solo dungos for get Crystaloids.

If i hade spend like many days in my own mps lvls and dungos man should easy be lvl 80 at this time.
        But need go lvl 70-75 and play lvl 60 mps and dungos for still keep collect for lvl 60 gear you get 0 exp everyday frome Mps and solo dungos.

After you get lvl 60 you are 70-75 there you ended me start get 0 exp. And you direcly start collect for lvl 70 some coming.

Take maby 1.5 to 2 years to collect.

Its not fast people quit play this game before them have complete 2 itmes.

A game should not be impossibol to gear up before man have play it so long time that man wnat go forward to another gams.

Only why complete lvl 60 is give my kids my account wen am die of ages, and there kids give account forward to thereds kids wen them die of ages.

And 2-3 generations after have a complete lvl 60 gear.

a game should builds so you have complete lvl 60 wen you are 60-69 and wen you become lvl 70 you start collect make for lvl 70 and before you hit 80 you finnish it and wen you are 80 you go for 80 gear.

Some can take longre time becouse is max lvl in this gamae. And man are stuck at same mps and dungos to them give more lvls to the game.

Its not ment to need play 10-20 lvl lesser mps there you dosent need have people to joine you are so hige lvl you can run Moonevil solo. Becouse man have so hige defens so a archer can run it solo. Its not meant to be like that.
        Last edited by dwmedia; 03-23-2013, 11:26 PM.
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
        X