• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
    4m..... over exaggerating much?
    no its not

Comment

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      When you say 1M to 4M, you mean per day of WBs, right?
      i mean each world boss

Comment

• Originally posted by ysolar View Post
        well tell me how many archers u know dont have all there stuff leveled, if they know the glitch in the system, on ghost server they all have everything done, and idk just have no room for all the gold they get, i mean what are they doing with it, all is upgraded, so yeah i think so, i have a hard time doing 1 to 2 things a day, buy luck stones, they have all upgraded, everything
        So in the end, you have never seen an archer hit the WB for nearly 19M damage. Thanks for making us knights look bad by making facts up.

Comment

So in the end, you have never seen an archer hit the WB for nearly 19M damage. Thanks for making us knights look bad by making facts up.
          i am a mage, and i know what the guys tell me they do, i said, 1 to 4 million, u are taking the high end and not seeing both numbers, i did not say all get 4 million, i said 1 to 4 million, most get around 1,5 to 2 million, ok see there are 2 numbers there, 1 to 4 million, wow, what dont you get there, if on my server, ghost they are getting 1,5 to 2 million, on older servers they are getting more, wow, do you get it now

Comment

• Either it's someone's lucky day, or my server is extremely messed up.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-03-28 at 12.14.12 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	1666112
            "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."
            ~Bertrand Russell
            If you have any problems with the game (logging in, etc.) use the search function to find discussion on that topic in the forums. If that doesn't present an answer, file a ticket at .
            If you post a long wall-of-text-like rant with an annoying grammatical error repeated throughout it,
            Don't blame me for skimming it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ysolar View Post
              i am a mage, and i know what the guys tell me they do, i said, 1 to 4 million, u are taking the high end and not seeing both numbers, i did not say all get 4 million, i said 1 to 4 million, most get around 1,5 to 2 million, ok see there are 2 numbers there, 1 to 4 million, wow, what dont you get there, if on my server, ghost they are getting 1,5 to 2 million, on older servers they are getting more, wow, do you get it now
              Perfectly aware of what a range is. Low-end is believable but that high end is stratospheric. You're also going by what you're told though. I mean ANY archer getting 4M... do you KNOW or have SEEN one? That's nutty damage even at ~589M (high end WBs).

Look, I'm on your side. I'm a knight fighting for every scrap of g/d... but when someone comes along and says a number that is so large, even archers say, "uhhhh, no," something's not kosher.

But thanks for saying 1 to *3* million g/d on the previous page. Credibility goes a lot further than exaggeration.

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
              ...they get like 1million to 3 million 3 times a day, and we get 600 to 900 a day, what does that tell you

Last edited by ysolar; Yesterday at 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                It's you, you're the one that sucks at double shotting. Badly timed attacks and using skills like Thunderer can lead to getting hit twice in a row. Get enough practice at it and you start to learn when to activate skills. I have skill effects off and using Cooldown timer to determine when I press a skill, as well as the damage that appears above my head ^^ Sometimes my timing is off due to lag, but nevertheless it's not because mages suck, it's me =D

Also, not sure what base crit damage for archers are, but as far as mages go it appears to be 75%. I think it's the same for all classes.
                Well, I'm a Knight and I'd LOVE 75% critical on the WB! I use vouchers to get 50%, and have Pristine Snipers Edge lvl 3 and still do good to get 50%. And, when I'm not in WB, I'm pleasantly surprised when I get a critical.

Comment

• I've gone with the crit build. Actually started last night. Switched over my will destroyer for determination and my block astral for crit. The reason behind it is I'm not interested in dominating now...end game. My wb damage has gone up drastically which nets me a lot more gold/daru then I was getting with WD. Yes my pvp/pve element has and will diminish quite a bit but like all things...gonna take some time to build up. I'm like everyone else where I had my gear refined to remove crit stats so its going to take a long time to get that refined back into it but its something I'm willing to try out. Most of us know endgame we'll be going crit anyway so might as well try and see what happens now.
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                    I've gone with the crit build. Actually started last night. Switched over my will destroyer for determination and my block astral for crit. The reason behind it is I'm not interested in dominating now...end game. My wb damage has gone up drastically which nets me a lot more gold/daru then I was getting with WD. Yes my pvp/pve element has and will diminish quite a bit but like all things...gonna take some time to build up. I'm like everyone else where I had my gear refined to remove crit stats so its going to take a long time to get that refined back into it but its something I'm willing to try out. Most of us know endgame we'll be going crit anyway so might as well try and see what happens now.
                    I didn't know that, and was advised to get WD asap for MPs, which I did, I then used my enhanced determ and crit astral to level up my WD
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                      I didn't know that, and was advised to get WD asap for MPs, which I did, I then used my enhanced determ and crit astral to level up my WD
                      That's how I'm doing it. Crit rate for knights outside of WB is woeful. Then again, most parties won't care what you do since you aren't a DD or the boss at large has some IS/splash reduction.

Comment

That's how I'm doing it. Crit rate for knights outside of WB is woeful. Then again, most parties won't care what you do since you aren't a DD or the boss at large has some IS/splash reduction.
                        To be fair I had 11k pAtt and hit like a girl
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
                          How about everyone complaining about archers changes all their gems and astrals to an archer type setup, then see how they do. Otherwise you're just comparing apples with oranges based on how YOU have chose to set up your toon.
                          I have done exactly that and I cannot come close to their reward and they are 8 levels BELOW me! They get to max guild skills, astrals, gear, troops while I have to dicker around picking where to put my precious gold! So, I spend a week or two focusing on guild skills, then astrals, then gear.... all while they are maxing everything and you call that fair? I agree about the part that burns is many don't know how great archers advantage is when they pick their toon, and only find out how screwed they are after they have bought a lot of **** and feel stuck. I like being a mage, but If I could switch my toon to an archer I would in a heartbeat.

Comment

• With my WD lvl 7 I was hitting hard but couldn't seem to make up for it in wb. I assumed with the inspiration and the buff I would do a lot more with crits and I wasn't wrong. Admittedly I don't crit at all in pve settings but its expected with a 1.2k crit rate. Its still a work in progress but something I'm willing to try for.
                            Yitien:

Comment

• Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
                              I have done exactly that and I cannot come close to their reward and they are 8 levels BELOW me! They get to max guild skills, astrals, gear, troops while I have to dicker around picking where to put my precious gold! So, I spend a week or two focusing on guild skills, then astrals, then gear.... all while they are maxing everything and you call that fair? I agree about the part that burns is many don't know how great archers advantage is when they pick their toon, and only find out how screwed they are after they have bought a lot of **** and feel stuck. I like being a mage, but If I could switch my toon to an archer I would in a heartbeat.
                              You sir/ma'am are one of a few who would. Most players say if they had a chance to restart they would play a mage...end game and all.
                              Yitien:

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                                You sir/ma'am are one of a few who would. Most players say if they had a chance to restart they would play a mage...end game and all.
                                You know the only ones who say that is in regarding to pvp and dungeons, not wb. I know mages are great in other areas, but as another person said, archers team up in pvp with mages and knights (tank) and thus if all are strong make up a great team and do well in pvp events. We as mages don't get as much for our high matk against wb and our aoe is not as effective. This issue of gold makes up the difference in character build because of all archers can do that we cannot unless we are going to pay even more money on balens (something archers dont need to do) to do gold alchemy. Do archers spend hours farming daru in the wilds? How is any of this fair to knights and mages?

Comment

Working...
                                X