why do they not compensate us for the glitch archers have on world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do they not compensate us for the glitch archers have on world boss

i am a mage, and i fight wb, i heard the archers on ghost server have a glitch, and it shows, they get numbers you would not believe, its kinda so out there its not funny, i can see going to r2 games and saying, fix it, they will tell you to clean your cahes, lmao, need to fix and compensate the other players, i paid cash to skip turns at world boss, i do ok considering what i can do, i get screwed i feel each time i play and see them get numbers that they should not be getting, fix the glitch, they even tell us there is a glitch for them, how else would i know, time to be fair to all your players

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
    i am a mage, and i fight wb, i heard the archers on ghost server have a glitch, and it shows, they get numbers you would not believe, its kinda so out there its not funny, i can see going to r2 games and saying, fix it, they will tell you to clean your cahes, lmao, need to fix and compensate the other players, i paid cash to skip turns at world boss, i do ok considering what i can do, i get screwed i feel each time i play and see them get numbers that they should not be getting, fix the glitch, they even tell us there is a glitch for them, how else would i know, time to be fair to all your players
    There is the AFK option that adds a funky combo hit from what I've seen - but other than that, archers hit faster by animation and therefore their runs are quicker. Of course, they also simply are DDs.

Knights feel your pain. I often wonder what the devs at 7ROAD thought about the situation since they often respond publicly to common player questions.

Comment

would you like to post the number of the server ? and screenshots of the numbers please that you believe they should not be getting
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I'm an archer, I'd love to know this glitch *sighs*
        ♥Hell♥
        Sybian
        S1 - VictisHNR
        *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
          would you like to post the number of the server ? and screenshots of the numbers please that you believe they should not be getting
          I've been on 4 servers so far, and it's been common knowledge on all 4 that one can somehow get a 'double hit' by certain click combinations. It's not necessarily common knowledge what the key strokes are exactly. It, supposedly works for all character types. That said, Archers seem to have a much easier time accomplishing this, with mages coming in second. Knights have to have the timing down exactly to even hope to get this 'double hit.' By now, I figured this was common knowledge at R2/7Roads, and they simply didn't care.

And, since I chose to be a knight, which the devs seem to be making unnecessary at higher levels, I simply play the game within the parameters I have and let the Archers/Mages rule in WB. As long as I get a decent amount of daru, that is.

Comment

On my server all 10 players in top are archer. Very very rare if we see one or maximum 2 mages in top...and there are even archers I can beat up in solo arena. Of course, I know that they pay for the bonuses they use, and I'm not, but I'm sure that there are mages and knight which are also paying but they are not in top 10...this big difference in world boss is very annoying. An archer same level as me, with no bonuses, gets double gold and daru...only because he is an archer and I'm a mage...

I have 2 suggestions:
            1) Make each time 3 entrances in WB, and each player fights with only his class vs WB. This means there will be 3 bosses each time, 1 for each class. Eventually you can lower their HP.
            or
            2) Let it as it is now but make 3 different tops, 1 for each class. These tops can have 10 ppl like now, or if it's too much a total of 30, only 5 ppl/class. And from each top only the first one will get the "top 3" prizes, meaning 3 ppl like it is now, but 1 from each class.

About the difference between the amount of gold and daru won by archers in one hand, and by mages and knights on the other...I have no idea how you do it, but it would be nice to fix it. They are always doing their Guild Skills faster, shoot more astral, make more money for legendary, because on WB they gain MUCH MORE than the other 2 classes.

Comment

We have a lot of archers on my server but normally world boss is dominated at the top spot by Alvinho or Swiftblaster.. both mages.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

while everyone else gets 2% to 3% on world boss, they get 9% to 10 % , i mean come one, *** is that, please screen shot, we all know its happening

Comment

btw i am a top 10 player on the server, i also have things i wish to upgrade, but i have to wait because i cant get the gold the archers can, its sad that we are not treated fairly, the knight is a very fun class to play, but get screwed more then the rest, should try to make game a bit more fair so all classes have some kind os an advantage somewhere, not just archers

Comment

1. Crit rate is increased at world boss, so Archers should be getting close to 90% or more crit rate.
                    2. All classes have a double hit capability, it just comes down to timing, as a mage I double attack with Meteor and Rain of Fire all the time, I'm almost always in top 5.
                    3. Mages are suppse to be AoE dealers, not 1v1. Knights are suppose to absorb damage, not deal it. So it seems fair that Archers dominate World Boss

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                      1. Crit rate is increased at world boss, so Archers should be getting close to 90% or more crit rate.
                      2. All classes have a double hit capability, it just comes down to timing, as a mage I double attack with Meteor and Rain of Fire all the time, I'm almost always in top 5.
                      3. Mages are suppse to be AoE dealers, not 1v1. Knights are suppose to absorb damage, not deal it. So it seems fair that Archers dominate World Boss
                      World Boss is an Event for ALL classes to gain gold and daru, so that all classes should have the same advantage. But the difference between archers and the other 2 classes is just too big. Let me ask you something: how much money you paid to be in top 5, so to be equal with a bunch of archers who even paid nothing, even paid only vouchers? If mages are AoE dealers and knights are suppose to absorb damage, aren't their right to have the same chances to have enough gold for astrals, guild skills and so on? And enough daru for leveling up troops and enlightment? WB should be equal for all classes, because it's an event, not a MP, Campaign, and so on.

Comment

Go build up your crit, get rid of will destroyer and then the gap will close.

Mages and knights have two ways to build their character, either crit or will destroyer, without compromising how they can operate.
                        Archers do not have this choice, crit is a necessity as they don't build rage as easily or quickly as other classes, and rage consumption is far greater than other classes also.

Also, as an Archer, I would love a Mage/knight specific defense astral, that not only reduces the damage taken, but also impacts the ability to gain rage.(Guardian Angel astral).
                        But I suppose that would mean giving up some of the advantages you have OVER archers, and that is NEVER talked about is it!
                        Last edited by Billy_McF; 03-24-2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

no it is not fair they do, we all need gold and daru, not just archers, u must be an archer to say that

Comment

have 3 dif kinds of wb, one for each class, so we all get gold and daru, not just archers, poor knights really get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
                              no it is not fair they do, we all need gold and daru, not just archers, u must be an archer to say that
                              Never said it was fair.

Just happened to point out some other things that aren't equal for all classes.

But I was right about 1 thing, you just skipped right on by those advantages you do hold over archers

Comment

Working...
                              X