why do they not compensate us for the glitch archers have on world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
    I know crit mages can do well on WB - It's everywhere else that they are poor.

Im not saying classes shouldn't be distinct and have advantages over others, but gold is a serious one. It's the biggest factor in character development. Archers basically dominate, relative to power, every major method of character development in the game.

I can't speak for your server, but on mine archers do just fine in all aspects.

On my server the number one casher (or very close) and BR is a knight. He has the second highest attack on the server (down by only 77 points to the highest attack) He has a very good chain, and is very good at it. Was 100% of the time number 1 on WB before patch. Now he's 3rd - 5th depending on which archers decide to balen that day. He spends the most money, he has the strongest character, he's skilled at chaining, and he still struggles for top 3? ... That's not even close to right.
    and so do insignia and honor.
    tell your knight to go crits and your mages to go crit. they will earns more gold n daru in wb.
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

this game won't allow u to b best in everything except if u give the best of your money for R2.
      even u give them everything u got they still mess you up.
      LOL
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

oni, don't. I'd put in my wall of text but it's been covered so well here, it HURTS to read it. Again.

Comment

hey guys cmon maybe only the archers can use balens on WB, it's not fair if the other classes don't got that option, they're just asking the devs to add an option for em to use balens

oh wait they can they're just to cheap to use em so they just QQ instead.

so ya i want a buff too i wanna be as strong as the biggest casher on this game without spending money. kkthxbai.

Comment

Originally posted by Clypto View Post
            hey guys cmon maybe only the archers can use balens on WB, it's not fair if the other classes don't got that option, they're just asking the devs to add an option for em to use balens

oh wait they can they're just to cheap to use em so they just QQ instead.

so ya i want a buff too i wanna be as strong as the biggest casher on this game without spending money. kkthxbai.
            I don't think you understand. Is it QQable when an archer cashes a bit and totally trounces a knight or a mage who has cashed more? Me thinks you're new here.

Comment

Glad you could literally miss the point entirely. Appreciate you trying, though.

Comment

Glad you could literally miss the point entirely. Appreciate you trying, though.
                Who, me? .

Comment

Archers are pretty bad in non-single target situations which happens to be all PvP in this game...

Comment

btw, for the ones that say its fair, more gold gets u faster upgrades, more daru gets u better troops, also more gold gets u gems faster done to ur liking, the way u need them, so no its not fair to others that they get all the gold and daru and we get what everyone should be getting, gold is a major part of the game and most of us are always short on it, but if u are an archer, you have a huge advantage over all other players getting 3 to 6 times more then others, so yeah they need to fix

Comment

The best I can close the gap to is around 40% or so. Mages on our server, if they go all out, can close it to 20-ish%.

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
                        btw, for the ones that say its fair, more gold gets u faster upgrades, more daru gets u better troops, also more gold gets u gems faster done to ur liking, the way u need them, so no its not fair to others that they get all the gold and daru and we get what everyone should be getting, gold is a major part of the game and most of us are always short on it, but if u are an archer, you have a huge advantage over all other players getting 3 to 6 times more then others, so yeah they need to fix
                        Mages and Knights should be getting higher ranks in Arena
                        Mages get more honor in Battlegrounds, thus better medallions
                        Mages and Knights should advance further in Catacombs earlier on, more gems, XP and tokens and why you'll find mages are usually first to get the Darknite Horse (+40 stats)

Archers need more gold just to keep up. They need to spend more gold to be competitive.
                        ie; They need Snipers + Determination to increase damage, other classes just need Will Destroyer and they're set.

Comment

no, they dont need more gold, we all get stuck in crypts, and we dont get more honor in bg, i am level 50 and i have hard time getting a lil, even when i was 49 and could take more, they dont give u so much honor, do better in guild battles even if we lose, where do u play u get so much honor in bg, please, they get way more advantage, ur just upset, cuz ur ur an archer, and dont want ur gold taken away, or should i say, get what the rest have, if anything, knights need more gold, they have more work to do to do anything on the game

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            Mages and Knights should be getting higher ranks in Arena
                            Mages get more honor in Battlegrounds, thus better medallions
                            Mages and Knights should advance further in Catacombs earlier on, more gems, XP and tokens and why you'll find mages are usually first to get the Darknite Horse (+40 stats)

Archers need more gold just to keep up. They need to spend more gold to be competitive.
                            ie; They need Snipers + Determination to increase damage, other classes just need Will Destroyer and they're set.
                            BG and Arena have nothing to do with the gap at WB. I've seen plenty of every class at Lord Divine. Any decently heavy amount of cashing will get a player there as you can literally buy no honor loss. Knights simply cannot buy their way out of the WB hole.

If you believe knights can advance just as quick as mages and archers at catacombs early on, I have to ask, have you played a knight?

The astral aspect was covered before we all advance the same number of astrals. If you want to push this, the fact mages and knights have to pump up crit astrals on top of the normal ones to even begin to close the gap shows the innate imbalance.

Comment

unless it seriously changes at lv70+, on my relatively new server at lv 60-65(~40k br) mages who know how to double hit do just about as much as archers, there's 2 mages that balen and they compete just fine with the 2-3 archers that balen, there's usually 3-4 mages in top10 and most pplz are similar br, archers do have a bit of an advantage but if an archer is doing 6x your dmg there's a way bigger problem then the class you're playing.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                                BG and Arena have nothing to do with the gap at WB. I've seen plenty of every class at Lord Divine. Any decently heavy amount of cashing will get a player there as you can literally buy no honor loss. Knights simply cannot buy their way out of the WB hole.

If you believe knights can advance just as quick as mages and archers at catacombs early on, I have to ask, have you played a knight?

The astral aspect was covered before we all advance the same number of astrals. If you want to push this, the fact mages and knights have to pump up crit astrals on top of the normal ones to even begin to close the gap shows the innate imbalance.
                                I'm just simply pointing out that other classes have other areas in which they excel. I have not played Knight but I have seen Knights ranging from non cashers to light cashers advance further in Catacombs than archer counterparts. As we know Mages breeze through it.

Personally I don't see a problem with Archers getting more DPS, it's what their class was designed for, fast DPS. Where else would an average archer, excel?

Comment

Working...
                                X