No announcement yet.

why do they not compensate us for the glitch archers have on world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the crit rate archers have killed the WB as event...all they need is 10 k patak and vouchers...crit rate will do the rest..a bit of fairness wouldnt be bad..

Comment

Originally posted by sacredchild View Post
      the crit rate archers have killed the WB as event...all they need is 10 k patak and vouchers...crit rate will do the rest..a bit of fairness wouldnt be bad..
      Think that is a bit excessive. The event has not been killed in any way, shape or form.

At least on my server it still shows up 3 times per day

Comment

archers have passive skills that higher defense and luck,there are also healing skills,archers are agile so they hit weak spots better!!!
        If u guys wanna be better use your skill points on weak points your class have and maybe there will be a difference!!!

Comment

the game should fix the issue, we all need gold and daru, not just one class, i am a mage had a knight, the knight is so fun, but he has to work extra hard to get anywhere, fix stuff, or u will lose people that would pay, they just quit, and u guys lose cash, when u could make more, people like fairness, they dont like to feel cheated

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            I always do love your argument about not being able to link PvP to the world boss.

In one breath your saying it gives archers a huge advantage getting all the extra gold in the WB, then when someone points something out, your automatic response is "You can't Link the two though".
            Archers use the gold gained, exactly as other classes. Primarily to boost their BR, skills, equipment etc. And these items are not used solely in the WB. So in fact they are inherently linked, no matter what you say

As I have said before, where are these HUGE advantages evident in the game, other than at the WB.
            The facts speak for themselves. Archers do earn on average 40% more than their counterparts, but we do not end up being 40% better than the other classes.
            So something is wrong fundamentally with the overall argument that is presented about this.
            You admit archers gain 40% more... and then try and shoehorn a "we're not 40% better"? You're comparing apples to oranges.

But why, at the WB, should any class have an inherent advantage at all? Shouldn't events be on equal footing?

I have to agree with one of the previous posters: If there were a tooltip at the beginning of the game that stated archers had an easier time with events, it all wouldn't sting so much.
            Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 03-25-2013, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ysolar View Post
              the game should fix the issue, we all need gold and daru, not just one class, i am a mage had a knight, the knight is so fun, but he has to work extra hard to get anywhere, fix stuff, or u will lose people that would pay, they just quit, and u guys lose cash, when u could make more, people like fairness, they dont like to feel cheated
              I stopped cashing on my knight for this very reason, I felt I wasn't getting same return as other classes
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

You know if fighter thorn damage counted, and they made every world boss have 6 attackable points 5 of which triple attacked every round for low damage and 1 big hit every round, then i think the world battles would not swing so wildly in favor of archers. In fact I would bet that world battles would be a bit more even among the classes.

Comment

again, more gold means better astrols, better equipment, better enchantments, more of everything we all need, its not fair, needs to be changed, do mods actually give feedback to the game, or we just here and the game does not care

Comment

Originally posted by Xlrate View Post
                    You know if fighter thorn damage counted, and they made every world boss have 6 attackable points 5 of which triple attacked every round for low damage and 1 big hit every round, then i think the world battles would not swing so wildly in favor of archers. In fact I would bet that world battles would be a bit more even among the classes.
                    That's a novel idea.

Comment

archers get wb mage gets cata knight gets pvp..end of story

Comment

Start hating this stupid game. In our server, top 10 are all archers with 1 or 2 knights. Our mages have highest BRs, but a mid ranged archer is always top 1. I cannot even dream about getting 1% now since all those archers kill WB too fast.

Archers benefit from all other aspects of games by grouping with mages and knights, but us mages and knights have to spend extra cash for WB if we ever hope any duru or cash. The gap will get bigger and bigger as archers get more and more gold, then upgrade more guild skills and astral, which in turn make them do more and more damage. It's a viscous cycle.

Fix this game or I would move on. The only thing I hate is I wasted all my cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Sbn87 View Post
                          archers get wb mage gets cata knight gets pvp..end of story
                          Archers can do cata just as good as mage. In our server, there are as many archers as mages and knights that have finished lvl 100 crypt. However, mages and knights cannot even compete with archer no matter how much real cash they spend.

Comment

Originally posted by R27863583 View Post
                            Start hating this stupid game. In our server, top 10 are all archers with 1 or 2 knights. Our mages have highest BRs, but a mid ranged archer is always top 1. I cannot even dream about getting 1% now since all those archers kill WB too fast.

Archers benefit from all other aspects of games by grouping with mages and knights, but us mages and knights have to spend extra cash for WB if we ever hope any duru or cash. The gap will get bigger and bigger as archers get more and more gold, then upgrade more guild skills and astral, which in turn make them do more and more damage. It's a viscous cycle.

Fix this game or I would move on. The only thing I hate is I wasted all my cash.
                            You suck as a mage then. Our best mages on Kong S-1 can give archers (and we have some very powerful archers) a run for their money. Not all of them have gone crit either, though a number of them have. What they do have consistently is that they got the rhythm down pat.

I do feel for knights...nothing much they can do, try as they may. But mages can still do extraordinarily well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pernilla View Post
                              You suck as a mage then. Our best mages on Kong S-1 can give archers (and we have some very powerful archers) a run for their money. Not all of them have gone crit either, though a number of them have. What they do have consistently is that they got the rhythm down pat.

I do feel for knights...nothing much they can do, try as they may. But mages can still do extraordinarily well.
                              You suck as a human then. Get life before insulting others. I am not top mage, but I can do double attacks 905 of rounds. Our top mages cannot even get to top 10. You don't know situation of each server.

Comment

Originally posted by Pernilla View Post
                                I do feel for knights...nothing much they can do, try as they may.
                                Geez. It's official; Pern feels sorry for us. Can I turn that in for gold?

Comment

Working...
                                X