why do they not compensate us for the glitch archers have on world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
    How about everyone complaining about archers changes all their gems and astrals to an archer type setup, then see how they do. Otherwise you're just comparing apples with oranges based on how YOU have chose to set up your toon.
    Astrals are a given. 7/6 - sniper favored here. Have a 55 set with STR and CRIT refined. Easy peasy. The gem thing though is a royal PITA to switch unless I eat the gems and make lower level ones temporarily.

At this point though, I have to say - are we playing knights or are we playing wanna-be archers? If we go down this road for WB, are you stating we need to do the same for GB point runs? DA? Necro?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Astrals are a given. 7/6 - sniper favored here. Have a 55 set with STR and CRIT refined. Easy peasy. The gem thing though is a royal PITA to switch unless I eat the gems and make lower level ones temporarily.

At this point though, I have to say - are we playing knights or are we playing wanna-be archers? If we go down this road for WB, are you stating we need to do the same for GB point runs? DA? Necro?
      my dear knowingeyes7... pls stop the whine. you are close to GMs and access to whine at them.. not here.. no matter what we whine or write here in tickets or forum.. mostly get ignored and u know that too. so basically u got access there, whine there.
      the more u whine the more i feel like quitting this game. even u who are forum mods whining...how about us (players)..who pays and support the game ?
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
        my dear knowingeyes7... pls stop the whine. you are close to GMs and access to whine at them.. not here.. no matter what we whine or write here in tickets or forum.. mostly get ignored and u know that too. so basically u got access there, whine there.
        the more u whine the more i feel like quitting this game. even u who are forum mods whining...how about us (players)..who pays and support the game ?
        My humble servant, we're free to whine and complain here as this is the proper place to do so. In QQ rooms, they like to keep the chat clean. There's no point to push for anything there because, akin to here, all they can do is recommend changes. So buck up, Buttercup, and get the facts straight before you try and represent.

And yes, I support the game so way to go on that fallacy too.

You must be new here and to quote a friend, when it comes to world boss fairness: "It should be like this."

P.S.: Feel free to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
          Dear oh dear you have a personal grudge with him don't you? Sadly this is made for people to talk on Onimad. Hes spent plenty on this game go look at his character ._. And I'm pretty sure he resigned from being a forum mod didn't he? So check your facts then decide to condescend boyo.

Comment

Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
            Simple solution is just to take a proportion of the damage reduced and add it to the damage. So its damage sustained+ damage dealt

Eg you normally take 25k but recieve 10k because of armor. Simply add that to the score or something to help
            This would help enormously, so ofc it won't happen

Originally posted by Queensporsche View Post
            I've also gotten my mage to the lvl 95 boss in cata, whereas my archer has not yet passed the level 85 one. Both classes have their advantages and disadvantages. I've spent more money on my mage, so obviously it's better. Mage has wings and lvl 2 clothing, whereas archer has none.

In my opinion the bottom line is to play this game, as with all games for FUN, and if you do that, you'll be okay.
            I have no issue with the mage class, it has advantages to make up for the disadvantages, I'm just struggling to find those same advantages on my knight class

and to fill you in a lil more, I'm a lvl 9 vip, and my f2p archer, younger account, lower level, less Patt consistently outdid me on WB

(and that was with both a/cs only using voucher bonus and on afk)
            Last edited by PunkPetal; 03-26-2013, 06:53 AM.
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

so why dont u goto the game and say something, here atleast someone might read this and become an archer when they see the game is only really for them, i spent a few bucks to find out my money was waisted, they favor 1 class way to much, and they need to change it, or soon the game will be called, archer hall

Comment

Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
                You guys talking about the triple hit method for archers?
                no its quadruple hit trick/technique. lol
                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

My mage has 14,560 MATK and I usually finish inside the top 20, but never in the top 10.

I use Thunderer in turn one and just use auto attack and lightning bolt for the remaining 5 turns. During the whole WB I probaby hit the mob about 160 - 200 times. My average damage is about 15,000 per hit. It's starts low and get higher, but the average is 15,000.

An archer I know has 14,870 PATK. During WB he puts Delphic Sniper and Arrow strike on his skills bar, nothing else. He then uses AFK mode in WB. His average damage is 19,000. This is simply because of Crit.

Firstly it's annoying because he doesn't even have to play, all he has to do is click the boss. Secondly it's annoying because he walks away with about 150k more gold and daru than I do.

So the question is, can knights and mages using Will Destroyer switch to Critical and improve the average damage they do in WB? If the answer to that question is no, then archers have an unfair advantage in WB.

Comment

Originally posted by splinterz3 View Post
                    My mage has 14,560 MATK and I usually finish inside the top 20, but never in the top 10.

I use Thunderer in turn one and just use auto attack and lightning bolt for the remaining 5 turns. During the whole WB I probaby hit the mob about 160 - 200 times. My average damage is about 15,000 per hit. It's starts low and get higher, but the average is 15,000.

An archer I know has 14,870 PATK. During WB he puts Delphic Sniper and Arrow strike on his skills bar, nothing else. He then uses AFK mode in WB. His average damage is 19,000. This is simply because of Crit.

Firstly it's annoying because he doesn't even have to play, all he has to do is click the boss. Secondly it's annoying because he walks away with about 150k more gold and daru than I do.

So the question is, can knights and mages using Will Destroyer switch to Critical and improve the average damage they do in WB? If the answer to that question is no, then archers have an unfair advantage in WB.
                    As the WBs stand now, yes. It closes the gap somewhat for mages; knights a little less so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pernilla View Post
                      You suck as a mage then.
                      And you suck as an archer, constantly losing to dink , with a large gap, but your power is now equal.
                      So who lacks in skill here? YOU.

In this game SAME POWER= SAME RESULT. You manage to lose instead, very well done.

P.S: There's at least 25 archers maybe more in our server (me included) that can do much better than you with equal stats... and they probably wonder why you lose so badly vs dink.... do he has a secret? ahaha.. or maybe u are not good enough?
                      Think before saying "you suck" to somebody, cause you really do.
                      Nick: SquaLLuNReaL - Guild: WolfPack - Archer
                      I'm Italian
                      Server pst (USA) Kongregate

Comment

• this again?come on ppl each class is made for something..unless this is your FIRST mmo ever knights are tanks,mages are for aoe archers/hunters are for long range dps warriors are offtanks with good damage....theres no warrior here so dont expect your knight to be one.archers have advantages in wb because they are made for dps and everyone knows about double hit for everyclass can do it at wb i afk slasher and both delphics on 80k runs i can double hit my slasher uslasher and i can cast my normal delphic(before the wb attacks) in 1 turn.archers are made for dps dont expect knights which are made to take damage to beat them at wb mages can epic cd on their skills so its easier for them and they have hard hitting attack that cost 50 rage but at same time noooooo class i seen can measure up to a knights delphic if your a good knight u can 1hit a mage with normal delphic if your in 1min bonus and their full hp...if they last that long and you should be able to 1hit an archer with edd at that time too mages advantage are low rage skills and aoes while knights have to kill whos in front first to get to them and archers some what have random hits mages get to hit evvvvverrrryyything at once and with good damage too 1hit current troops np..so everyone good for something cause for you good knights out there im sure u realize pvp is getting rather easy archers dont stand a chance and if the mage makes u live to see 1min bonus..they done for
                        IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

• Originally posted by splinterz3 View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	Equipment_zps0449dbcd.png
Views:	1
Size:	201.3 KB
ID:	1666099
                          Lightning - 20k crit.
                          Rain of Fire - 20k crit x2
                          Meteor - 20k crit x2
                          Thunderer - 60-70k crit

Roughly what I get per crit with those stats at probably 75-85% rate? So yes, crit is certainly viable and the best possible choice for World Boss

Comment

• i am a mage, and fight a mage that has critical, mages critical does not always work, also, the crit u get from base is no where near what an archer gets, so i would say, u could maybe do a bit better, but u really cant compete with the archers, they get good hits everytime, i time my mage, for the double hgit, only works part the time, i also skip turns, wb hits me 2 times to my 1, so i get 3 to 6 hits each time i hit, they need to fix the issues, and make it far for us all

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                              this again?come on ppl each class is made for something..unless this is your FIRST mmo ever knights are tanks,mages are for aoe archers/hunters are for long range dps warriors are offtanks with good damage....theres no warrior here so dont expect your knight to be one.archers have advantages in wb because they are made for dps and everyone knows about double hit for everyclass can do it at wb i afk slasher and both delphics on 80k runs i can double hit my slasher uslasher and i can cast my normal delphic(before the wb attacks) in 1 turn.archers are made for dps dont expect knights which are made to take damage to beat them at wb mages can epic cd on their skills so its easier for them and they have hard hitting attack that cost 50 rage but at same time noooooo class i seen can measure up to a knights delphic if your a good knight u can 1hit a mage with normal delphic if your in 1min bonus and their full hp...if they last that long and you should be able to 1hit an archer with edd at that time too mages advantage are low rage skills and aoes while knights have to kill whos in front first to get to them and archers some what have random hits mages get to hit evvvvverrrryyything at once and with good damage too 1hit current troops np..so everyone good for something cause for you good knights out there im sure u realize pvp is getting rather easy archers dont stand a chance and if the mage makes u live to see 1min bonus..they done for
                              Utter tosh, knights don't have an area in which they excel, and when new troops are released, it will be worse

Unless you wanna be a *whale*?

You're missing the point of the post entirely, all classes need gold, so unless you're prepared to sub your gold acquisition with Balens, you won't have a hope of keeping up with the gold...
                              Last edited by PunkPetal; 03-27-2013, 01:18 PM.
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]37589[/ATTACH]
                                Lightning - 20k crit.
                                Rain of Fire - 20k crit x2
                                Meteor - 20k crit x2
                                Thunderer - 60-70k crit

Roughly what I get per crit with those stats at probably 75-85% rate? So yes, crit is certainly viable and the best possible choice for World Boss
                                see they get double shots and are glitchedd to win, so even if u get critacal, u cant compete with them, i mean are double shot works if we are lucky, 50% of the time, theres always works, until they fix issues with the wb, and when u tell them they have issues, they say wb is fair, but yet u do not see them going to the forum here and posting the fairness of wb, makes u wonder, i think they think we are stupid

Comment

Working...
                                X