why do they not compensate us for the glitch archers have on world boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ysolar View Post
    i am a mage, and fight a mage that has critical, mages critical does not always work, also, the crit u get from base is no where near what an archer gets, so i would say, u could maybe do a bit better, but u really cant compete with the archers, they get good hits everytime, i time my mage, for the double hgit, only works part the time, i also skip turns, wb hits me 2 times to my 1, so i get 3 to 6 hits each time i hit, they need to fix the issues, and make it far for us all
    It's you, you're the one that sucks at double shotting. Badly timed attacks and using skills like Thunderer can lead to getting hit twice in a row. Get enough practice at it and you start to learn when to activate skills. I have skill effects off and using Cooldown timer to determine when I press a skill, as well as the damage that appears above my head ^^ Sometimes my timing is off due to lag, but nevertheless it's not because mages suck, it's me =D

Also, not sure what base crit damage for archers are, but as far as mages go it appears to be 75%. I think it's the same for all classes.

Comment

• Originally posted by onimad View Post
      this game won't allow u to b best in everything except if u give the best of your money for R2.
      even u give them everything u got they still mess you up.
      LOL
      lol so true ^^
      Last edited by ZooParty; 03-27-2013, 01:50 PM. Reason: :o ^_^ u seeing this?
      The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]37589[/ATTACH]
        Lightning - 20k crit.
        Rain of Fire - 20k crit x2
        Meteor - 20k crit x2
        Thunderer - 60-70k crit

Roughly what I get per crit with those stats at probably 75-85% rate? So yes, crit is certainly viable and the best possible choice for World Boss
        wow ur mage is awesome
        The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

• Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
          And you suck as an archer, constantly losing to dink , with a large gap, but your power is now equal.
          So who lacks in skill here? YOU.

In this game SAME POWER= SAME RESULT. You manage to lose instead, very well done.

P.S: There's at least 25 archers maybe more in our server (me included) that can do much better than you with equal stats... and they probably wonder why you lose so badly vs dink.... do he has a secret? ahaha.. or maybe u are not good enough?
          Think before saying "you suck" to somebody, cause you really do.
          IIRC Pern "loses" by what? A couple million @ 12-13M? I wouldn't exactly call that losing as that's still 2.5 million gold. I'd kill for that amount.

Something else to consider: If Pern loses to Dink, then doesn't that mean you get absolutely obliterated by Dink?

Comment

• Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]37589[/ATTACH]
            Lightning - 20k crit.
            Rain of Fire - 20k crit x2
            Meteor - 20k crit x2
            Thunderer - 60-70k crit

Roughly what I get per crit with those stats at probably 75-85% rate? So yes, crit is certainly viable and the best possible choice for World Boss

Thank you Elusion, I am level 64 as well

Click image for larger version

Name:	Will_Destroyer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	1666109

At the start of WB with heroic inspiration at 50%, The MATK jumps to 22k+ Thunderer hits for about 45k, double attack hits for about 25k. By the end of WB, it can be as high as 60k Thunderer and 40k for a double attack. I will try it without the Will Destroyer. I am not convinced that crit will replace 35% damage bonus from Will Destroyer and improve my position.

Comment

• Originally posted by splinterz3 View Post
              Thank you Elusion, I am level 64 as well

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37618[/ATTACH]

At the start of WB with heroic inspiration at 50%, The MATK jumps to 22k+ Thunderer hits for about 45k, double attack hits for about 25k. By the end of WB, it can be as high as 60k Thunderer and 40k for a double attack. I will try it without the Will Destroyer. I am not convinced that crit will replace 35% damage bonus from Will Destroyer and improve my position.
              It will if you can get your crit rating to 1.5k-ish and ... maybe even lower. Determination should be at around 5 too.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
                And you suck as an archer, constantly losing to dink , with a large gap, but your power is now equal.
                So who lacks in skill here? YOU.

In this game SAME POWER= SAME RESULT. You manage to lose instead, very well done.

P.S: There's at least 25 archers maybe more in our server (me included) that can do much better than you with equal stats... and they probably wonder why you lose so badly vs dink.... do he has a secret? ahaha.. or maybe u are not good enough?
                Think before saying "you suck" to somebody, cause you really do.
                I do suck, and that's a fact I freely admit in World Chat. People know why, and there's a very good reason. You likely do not want to do MPDs with me for that reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  It will if you can get your crit rating to 1.5k-ish and ... maybe even lower. Determination should be at around 5 too.
                  It's a slow process changing lvl 55 pvp set over to legendary sets, refining is expensive and I only want to do it once. I can get an instant +1512 critical by engulfing my level 7 Will Destroyer Astral. And I can get level 5 enhanced determination by engulfing a level 5 block astral. I'll need a replacement Will Destroyer, just in case I don't like it I can switch back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                    Go build up your crit, get rid of will destroyer and then the gap will close.

Mages and knights have two ways to build their character, either crit or will destroyer, without compromising how they can operate.
                    Archers do not have this choice, crit is a necessity as they don't build rage as easily or quickly as other classes, and rage consumption is far greater than other classes also.

Also, as an Archer, I would love a Mage/knight specific defense astral, that not only reduces the damage taken, but also impacts the ability to gain rage.(Guardian Angel astral).
                    But I suppose that would mean giving up some of the advantages you have OVER archers, and that is NEVER talked about is it!
                    You know that is pretty funny since archer gear comes built in with crit while we have to try to refine it into our gear thus spending balens to lock aspects we like in our gear. You act like this is not a problem regarding archers having more gold and daru than knights and mages. I can already hear the howling if the tables were turned and suddenly you were getting half what you were, and forget about us even getting more. This is a selfish thing to do, and while it makes archers easier to play, it is causing ill will in the game. Imagine coming up against knights with lvl 58 troops and all you can manage is 45, and they have lvl 58 angels and knights while you struggle just to build one set of troops. I can hear the wailing now. Here is my suggestion to fix this problem and make things a bit more equitable at least in the daru area, and they could add just as much gold each 25 levels in catacombs:

The solution is easy. It is well known that archers get this unfair advantage in wb. I would base the amount suggested below on one's level for knight or mage in the catacomb. Let every 25 levels they complete give them say, 150k for those between lvl 40 to 44 250k for 45 to 49, 350k for lvl 50 -54 and 450k for lvl 55-59 daru / gold as a reward. So, if you can reach lvl 100 you get as a knight or mage the accumulated amount. It appears based on my chats with archers of my level that they get more than that a day doing 3 world bosses. This would help even the playing field a little so we can get our troops and astrals up as easily as they do. As it is, I have been farming daru for a month now and have 21mil saved. I farm constantly btw, and by that I mean probably 4 to 5 hours a day.

Comment

• Should be awsome in the altar and World boss a Top list for /e class, So mage hunt mage, Archer vs Archer, Knight vs Knight and them them all 3 classes top 3 rewrd.

So its just balans spenders in /e class some stole rank 3 reward. But if archer spend balans them dosent destory for mage or knight for them have own rank list.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Originally posted by splinterz3 View Post
                        It's a slow process changing lvl 55 pvp set over to legendary sets, refining is expensive and I only want to do it once. I can get an instant +1512 critical by engulfing my level 7 Will Destroyer Astral. And I can get level 5 enhanced determination by engulfing a level 5 block astral. I'll need a replacement Will Destroyer, just in case I don't like it I can switch back.
                        I wouldn't sac your WD unless you have one on standby. I wouldn't even do that since outside of WB, the crits are woeful - even at 2.5k. Build your crit astrals up outside of your normal ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          I wouldn't sac your WD unless you have one on standby. I wouldn't even do that since outside of WB, the crits are woeful - even at 2.5k. Build your crit astrals up outside of your normal ones.
                          I have crit astrals just for wb, and crit gems i switch out as well. I buy 200 vouchers and am lvl 58. I still cant get close to archers much lower than myself who are making top 10. I am a mage. These are people i regularly beat in duel, bg, and gb, but when it comes to wb they get much more gold and daru than I get and it shows by the fact their astrals are lvl 5 or 6 and their troops equal their level. So, don't tell me I or others are not building right. Archers get a huge plus in wb, and I think my suggestion about catacomb would even that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
                            I have crit astrals just for wb, and crit gems i switch out as well. I buy 200 vouchers and am lvl 58. I still cant get close to archers much lower than myself who are making top 10. I am a mage. These are people i regularly beat in duel, bg, and gb, but when it comes to wb they get much more gold and daru than I get and it shows by the fact their astrals are lvl 5 or 6 and their troops equal their level. So, don't tell me I or others are not building right. Archers get a huge plus in wb, and I think my suggestion about catacomb would even that out.
                            Eh... what?

Comment

• They need to raise damage amounts for knights and mages or lower the amount of damage an archer can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                                Utter tosh, knights don't have an area in which they excel, and when new troops are released, it will be worse

Unless you wanna be a *whale*?

You're missing the point of the post entirely, all classes need gold, so unless you're prepared to sub your gold acquisition with Balens, you won't have a hope of keeping up with the gold...
                                i am sorry but to get 1 to 2 million gold and adru and we get 200 to 400 is out of line, idc what u say

Comment

Working...
                                X